CSI season openner

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah! Cool eh? I liked the ending. The more I see Grissom with that beard, the more I think he needs to shave it off!

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OK, I was watching the show and then I woke up. How did they figure he was the killer and why did he do it? How did the guy in the bathtub die and was it murder? I just hate when that happens to me!!!

julieb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The clerk's footprint had the crest of the courthouse melted into the sole when he put out a cigarette on a metal crest on the sidewalk outside the courthouse. Plus, Greg found his old police uniform in a sewer near the house, he had used it to get into the house (knocked on the door and said he had a warrant). He did it because he used to be a cop and was afraid the killers would get away with it, since he knew they did not have a lot of evidence.

The guy in the bathtub was punched from behind at the bar by a guy wearing a ring with a shark fin part sticking out of it. That pointy part poked into the brain and it bled slowly until he just fell over and died in the tub. That had to be one of the most disgusting things that I've ever seen on network TV. Last season there was one body that was just liquid in a duffel bag, but this guy was... oh, I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They figured who the killer was by the inprint on his shoe and the fact that only certain people knew that they were waiting for a warrent.

The bloated guy (ewwww!) had a brain bleed that took 12-24 hours to kill him. It was from a blow to the head.

Hope that helps.

I enjoyed last night show. Looks like Warrick has a new girl now.

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks Julie and Ady. It was so frustrating! I couldn't wait to log onto TCS this morning to find out what happened!