Coyotes Kill Cats In The Daytime! I've Got Pictures Of One Hunting Neighbor Cats At 11 Am.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 249823 I have seen the body parts in my yard of coyotes at work. They are smart and sneaky and love eating cats here in Marin Ca. Please don't take a chance, it can happen to your kitties. This is 20 ft from my house:(
TOO FUNNY on oct 10 I am listening to a san francisco classical station and the DJ just said last night in the City of San Fran.he heard cats-then coyotes that kept him awake!! Also he just said its PETER COYOTES BIRTHDAY TODAY 0ct 10 too funny!!! KDFC is the radio station.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Been told they make good pets.
Also heard that Bobcats make good pets and LOVE to go for rides in cars! I've seen one sittn on a human toilet that was toilet trained!!!
TOO FUNNY on oct 10 (while posting here) I am listening to a san francisco classical station and the DJ Ray White just said last night in the City of San Fran.he heard cats-then coyotes that kept him awake!! Also he just said its PETER COYOTES BIRTHDAY TODAY 0ct 10 too funny!!! KDFC is the radio station.

Last edited:

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To toilet bowl train a bobcat, just leave the lid open and hide their water bowl. :lol:
They do like riding in cars.
And they do make good pets. IF you like extremely interactive pets. :lol:

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The mountain lions keep the coyotes at bay here. I think I actually prefer mountain lions to coyotes. The poor critters are probably all desperate and starving. There's a little fox living under a closed church and it hasn't caused any issues. There's so many outdoor cats here that it probably just lives off cat food, birds, and rodents.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The mountain lions keep the coyotes at bay here. I think I actually prefer mountain lions to coyotes. The poor critters are probably all desperate and starving. There's a little fox living under a closed church and it hasn't caused any issues. There's so many outdoor cats here that it probably just lives off cat food, birds, and rodents.
Foxes sure like catfood.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is an overabundance of Coyotes around where I live (mid thumb area) and some of the "good old boys" who live in the area go on Coyote hunts in the warmer months using Dogs to flush them out.

It both baffles and saddens me when I hear people talking about how their Cat or Dog went missing around here, it's like they completely fail to make the connection between the increasing Coyote population and the decreasing domestic animal population.