Coping Emotionally While Caring For Sick Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

saamlber

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's going slowly, but things are definitely improving for Teddy. His clumps are a bit bigger on average now. I think we are heading in the right direction.

Thanks to all of your replies and advices, I feel a lot better now than compared to back then. I have cried a looooot. The tea for some reason wasn't very easy to find here so I had to order online, and I think they helped a bit. I found that setting aside my worries of the future for another time and instead focusing on the present, and also having a plan to manage Teddy's good or bad actions and behaviours helped too.

I have opened quite a lot of tabs of articles about cat health, behaviours, nutrition, etc. The amount of problems a cat may go through within its life is definitely a bit overwhelming, but with that knowledge I can do my best to implement preventive care for my cats.

I'm glad that I discovered ths TCS community during my stressed out googling sessions. It has helped me and my cats out a whole lot. If there's anything questions I have in the future, I'll definitely refer to it here.