Purraise
Thank you catbehaviors it's just what I wanted
I love it

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is for DarkMavis (Erica) and her lovely Genever (G-Cat):

I was really just fiddling with the program when I came up with this. I've always loved the pic of Genever with the orange rose and so it was a natural choice for me. However, I don't know if this is really your style. If not, feel free to let me know and I'd be more than happy to rework it for you -- just send me a PM.

I hope you do like it. I'm exhausted and my eyes are blurry at this point, but I think it came out well. It's different for me -- a departure from my norm. So, even if it's not what you necessarily like, it gave me an opportunity to test out some of my skills and get back into using the program. And, besides, who wouldn't love making a signature featuring G-Cat?!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it Alison- thanks!! And if you're bored and want to play around with some other designs, feel free.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

This one is for DarkMavis (Erica) and her lovely Genever (G-Cat):

I was really just fiddling with the program when I came up with this. I've always loved the pic of Genever with the orange rose and so it was a natural choice for me. However, I don't know if this is really your style. If not, feel free to let me know and I'd be more than happy to rework it for you -- just send me a PM.

I hope you do like it. I'm exhausted and my eyes are blurry at this point, but I think it came out well. It's different for me -- a departure from my norm. So, even if it's not what you necessarily like, it gave me an opportunity to test out some of my skills and get back into using the program. And, besides, who wouldn't love making a signature featuring G-Cat?!
GORGEOUS. Well done Alison

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is a signature for Feralvr:

Here is the link to the direct image so you can make it you signature with the
tags: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/751/bground8.jpg

I hope you like it, I chose the starry background and the halos to make it seem like your kitties were sent down from heaven to Earth to join you. If you don't like it, I can make others. It was a joy working with your lovely cats, this was I think, the first signature I designed using the head and only part of the body. The pink text is there because I think you mentioned pink in your request. I can make you one with a blue background or a pink background if you'd like.

Hope you like it!
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you sooooooooooo much JazzyTheCat
. That was so fast and i kept checking all day. I was so excited to have my own customized siggy and it is absolutely perfect. I love the pink text with the dark blue starry background. The halo's were an unexpected heavenly surprise. I love it. And my angel cats thank you too

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

Thank you sooooooooooo much JazzyTheCat
. That was so fast and i kept checking all day. I was so excited to have my own customized siggy and it is absolutely perfect. I love the pink text with the dark blue starry background. The halo's were an unexpected heavenly surprise. I love it. And my angel cats thank you too
Is it possible to put in small print under the banner (that pink color too) the following:

Each day my cats make me LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH. Thanks JazzyTheCat for my new siggy.

And maybe a tiny heart symbol before and after the first sentence. And a tiny paw print before and after the thank you sentence to you. Let me know.

Thank You,
Lauren

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Here is a signature for Feralvr:

Here is the link to the direct image so you can make it you signature with the
tags: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/751/bground8.jpg

I hope you like it, I chose the starry background and the halos to make it seem like your kitties were sent down from heaven to Earth to join you. If you don't like it, I can make others. It was a joy working with your lovely cats, this was I think, the first signature I designed using the head and only part of the body. The pink text is there because I think you mentioned pink in your request. I can make you one with a blue background or a pink background if you'd like.

Hope you like it!
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.
Hi JazzyTheCat:

Could you remove the halo's?? My DH said if they have halo's on they are not of this world, if you know what I mean... YIKES... I liked them until he said that
. Sorry, hope this is not too much trouble for you

Also, I sent another post regarding putting a small sentence under the banner to say the following in pink print too::

Each day my cats make me LIVE, LOVE and LAUGH

Thanks JazzyTheCat for my new siggy

Thank you, hope you don't mind.
Lauren

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

Is it possible to put in small print under the banner (that pink color too) the following:

Each day my cats make me LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH. Thanks JazzyTheCat for my new siggy.

And maybe a tiny heart symbol before and after the first sentence. And a tiny paw print before and after the thank you sentence to you. Let me know.

Thank You,
Lauren
You can do that yourself. Go to your User CP (Control Panel) and click on edit signature. Under the URL for the signature image just type in what you want. You should limit it to one line of text.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

You can do that yourself. Go to your User CP (Control Panel) and click on edit signature. Under the URL for the signature image just type in what you want. You should limit it to one line of text.
I did try that earlier and it wouldn't allow even a few words. So I thought the signature maker's had to insert the words. I did exactly what you told me and it still wouldn't accept it. I will try again after Jazzy removes the halo's and I have the new link to the updated siggy. Thank you

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

I did try that earlier and it wouldn't allow even a few words. So I thought the signature maker's had to insert the words. I did exactly what you told me and it still wouldn't accept it. I will try again after Jazzy removes the halo's and I have the new link to the updated siggy. Thank you
The signature editing can be a little confusing. When you first open it you'll see a regular message window at the top. Under that are places where you can browse images on your computer or enter the URL from another site.

You want to use the message window only and ignore the rest. Click on the link Jazzy gave you and copy the URL. Paste that URL into the message window. Add
at the end. Type your line of text under that. Click on Preview Post to see if it worked. Don't forget to click Submit to make it show up in your messages in the forums.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Here you go, Feralvr! I'll keep my editing program running if you want it changed in any way.

Here is the new image:

And the link which you put the
tags around:

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7210/bground821.jpg

Hope you like it! If you want anything changed, just ask
Thank YOU that was quick, again. Abby'sMom just posted a pretty pink background which I am snagging
for Valentine's Day. I appreciate your help Jazzy

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

The signature editing can be a little confusing. When you first open it you'll see a regular message window at the top. Under that are places where you can browse images on your computer or enter the URL from another site.

You want to use the message window only and ignore the rest. Click on the link Jazzy gave you and copy the URL. Paste that URL into the message window. Add
at the end. Type your line of text under that. Click on Preview Post to see if it worked. Don't forget to click Submit to make it show up in your messages in the forums.
ARGH!!! I am trying.... Sorry, computers don't like me
. Everytime I type the words I want and preview it they start at the right side of the banner and then wrap around to below it. I also tried changing the font and the color with no luck

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Put your cursor at the and of the IMG code, then hit return before you start typing. That should get the line under the image.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok. I did that and it still said too many lines. So I go to the end of the IMg and type a few words and it wraps around again!!! I have tried a few different ways with no luck. This should be so simple but somehow won't work for me.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

Ok. I did that and it still said too many lines. So I go to the end of the IMg and type a few words and it wraps around again!!! I have tried a few different ways with no luck. This should be so simple but somehow won't work for me.
The signature banner is 134 pixels high, so there should be plenty of room for a line of text. Make sure you hit the return only once so there is no space between the banner and the text. What size font are you using? Try it with the smallest font, and if that works you can try the next larger until you find the largest one that fits.

ETA: I just went back and looked at the line you want to add. It's possible that the black cat icon is too tall for the space. You might try it without that and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.