Completed Signatures - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is for Tink80:

Your cats are beautiful and it was a joy to work with their photos. I didn't have anything specifically for a nursery or baby that I could include, but I think I accomplished what I was trying to do. I hope you feel the same.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I can't edit my original post...

This is the CORRECTED sig for Tink80:

Unfortunately, I don't know what's going on with my computer and so I had to start from the beginning on the signature. Therefore, it's not exactly like the original. However, I hope you still like this one. If you have any questions or concerns, just shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

This is for Ms. Freya, I hope you like it. It was very easy and fun to work with Cotton
I used a background which I thought would blend in with the theme. I hope you like it.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one for CruiserMaiden:

I hope this one came out okay for you. I remember initially seeing your request, but my program was down and I couldn't do anything about making a signature for you. Thankfully, it's up and running again, but I'm still ironing out some glitches. I didn't get this sig exactly as I wanted it, but I think I'm pleased with how it came out overall. I hope that you are too.

Jinkers, Spooky, and Mulder are so handsome -- it was easy to work with their pictures. Enjoy the sig and let me know if there are any problems. I'm more than willing to fix things if need be (though it may take me a day or two).

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is one of Linus for LadyHitchhiker:

I'm sorry about the quality of Linus, I had to resize the image because it was so small. Now to begin on your other kitties.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is one for 3CatsN1Dog. I hope you like it, I had to copy the ear from the other side and change the size. I can't really tell, then again, my eyes aren't very good
There is a slight colour change, I hope you don't mind. I'm sorry to hear of your loss of Fatman.

Here is the link to the image:
http://yfrog.com/0jbground8j

And here is the direct link:

Hope you like it,
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Jazzythecat. I love it. As soon as I get on my computer I'm going to put it up. For some reason I can't upload to photobucket off my phone.

Awww tubby butt he was such a handsome sleeper.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is one for KittenKrazy, I will make you another one for I'm not sure if you would be happy with this one, if you would like to see the other one, feel free to ask. Anyway, here you go:

Here is the image URL:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/893/image1aa.jpg

I have made you another one, basically the same but Spitz and Sam are on different sides and I don't know how but Sam's ear looks more solid.

And here is the image URL:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8704/image121e.jpg

I hope you like them,
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you still can't see it, you might want to try this link, which is the original place of the signature. Not sure if it has to do with my sharing on my live messenger, I guess I will have to share it with everyone??
https://momn8g.blu.livefilestore.com...ggy.jpg?psid=1

I switched my permissions so that everyone can see my photos. Maybe that will help.
P.S. Autumn was a really fun cat to work with!

Status
Not open for further replies.