Competition: Picture of the Month - June 2023 - Bored Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - Willy

I posted this photo in another thread a while back. In my cat Willy's case, nothing says "I'm bored" like when he shreds paper.

20220607_184635.jpg

This was from when I left him with not enough to play with while I was gone. He was basically saying "I will find my own entertainment if you force me to."

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Entry - Willy

I posted this photo in another thread a while back. In my cat Willy's case, nothing says "I'm bored" like when he shreds paper.

View attachment 452792

This was from when I left him with not enough to play with while I was gone. He was basically saying "I will find my own entertainment if you force me to."
Willy looks so innocent! My cat tore up a paper plate the other day. He was mad at us and did it for spite! He was thinking, "I will tear up this paper plate they put my cat food on, and they will never be able to eat from in again! Let's see them try to tape these million little acts of rage back together and put them in the dishwasher! Teach them to own fancy paper plates!" Yes, I have a very vindictive cat. :devilish:

BTW, we don't eat off paper plates that the cats dined upon. They just think the everyday objects we use are valuable family heirlooms. Touch a pen, it's gone to the lair. Have a pair of spare eyeglasses, well, I've never seen them again. Thank you, Elsie.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Nilah discovers true boredom (with apologies to my friend, whom she actually adores).
boredom.png

Last edited:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely afghan Phoebe is holding down! Love the colors. - Lesleigh, cat and crochet enthusiast
Thank you! That’s my Aston bedspread (named for the late Professor Mick Aston of Time Team), I knitted it a few years ago. There’s a knitting thread that goes intermittently here, have you seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.