Competition: Picture of the Month July 2023: Cats on their own level

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, tempted to keep them all!
If you can, and you want to, you should! :yess: My ex and I adopted many members of a "community cat" family. At least 3 generations. Fortunately, we had the wherewithal and space. I know not everyone does. But it is so rewarding if possible to give them loving life care. Cats DO bond very deeply.
IMG_0215.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0267.JPG

Just a few of our former "community cats." The top photo is of the matriarch, Maa. Every one much loved and forever missed.:heartshape:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can, and you want to, you should! :yess: My ex and I adopted many members of a "community cat" family. At least 3 generations. Fortunately, we had the wherewithal and space. I know not everyone does. But it is so rewarding if possible to give them loving life care. Cats DO bond very deeply. View attachment 454754View attachment 454755View attachment 454756
Just a few of our former "community cats." The top photo is of the matriarch, Maa. Every one much loved and forever missed.:heartshape:
You're a very special girl-you make the world a better place

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're a very special girl-you make the world a better place
TYSM! All the (earthly) credit goes to my family, cat lovers all, especially my parents, who taught me all about compassion, kindness, love, and personal responsibility.
In terms of all that, there's a TCS member who runs rings around me, and I hope she's back with us soon. She's sort of MIA right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.