Color Question

mk-cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What would you call this color/pattern?

Mother is Brn. McTabby/White & Father is Blue Point, I've been told: Blue Lynx Point/White.

BTW he is a Munchkin, that is my breed.

TIA, Denise

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From the picture, He looks like a Blue Lynx point W/ White. What color are his paw pads, and does he have any patchy cream on his legs or feet?

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Denise...

You breed munchkins!!! Awesome, so do My wife and I. You can see our website from my wifes post above. Nice to have you here, I hope we hear more from you!

I would agree with that color as well, However....

Depending on who he is reg'd with, I would look closely at the color description for the association.

The reason I say this is because it could mean the difference between a good Blue Lynx Point w/White and a great one....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mk-cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks Sandie & Ken

Denise,
www.purrfurred.com

Now may I ask for another opinion on a color or pattern? I feel this is Torbie/White, what would you say?

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Denise,

Please keep in mind that associations definition may vary from TICA, however, If I had him/her on the table, I would say this is a Red Spotted Patched Tabby Parti. But again, I'm not going by TICA color standards. TICA uses Torbie in their descriptions, we dont.
Sooooo... I would really need to know the paw pad color(s), the nose color and outline (if any).

If it helps you can go Here for the TICA color standards, specifically starting with section 803 Page 36 and contineuing onto section 804.

Colors are confusing as heck, especially when you've got a couple of patterns working...

Hope that helped......

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with Sandie & Ken on the first one, Pointed cats shouldn't have 'white feet' though... In our standard anyway.

The second cat over here we would call that a Brown Tortoishell Tabby Bicolor-

Cute Cats & Site