Collars with cameras, need to visual track my cat outside

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i have a door dasher cat. nothing new. but lately hes been getting out unexpectedly. i have an idea how hes getting out but i need prove. he has a samsung smart tag but it doesnt track visually. any ideas? i looked up some wireless cameras on amazon but i have no idea how i would put it on his harness

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Check to see if it has ***[free returns]*** this way if you would want to order it and there are any issues at all you can return it for a full refund. Even if you decide to order this one which has 5 stars. Although this one has 5 stars there are only a few reviews
When I'm getting something from amazon with bad reviews I make sure there are free returns. And most of the time there were no problems at all and I kept the items

The one I posted does have free returns I just checked

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This one is the one used by someone who posts videos from their cat on social media (@Gonzoisacat).

Insta360 GO 2 – Small Action Camera, Weighs 1 oz, Waterproof, Stabilization, POV Capture, 1/2.3" Sensor, with Charge Case and Wearable Camera Accessories for Travel, Sports, Vlog Amazon.com

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is the one used by someone who posts videos from their cat on social media (@Gonzoisacat).

Insta360 GO 2 – Small Action Camera, Weighs 1 oz, Waterproof, Stabilization, POV Capture, 1/2.3" Sensor, with Charge Case and Wearable Camera Accessories for Travel, Sports, Vlog Amazon.com
I clicked on the link here in the post and this popped up???

But when I went to my email and clicked the link it took me to amazon... idk why that happened but ok... lol technology sometimes haha

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shebaa

Queen of Sheba
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No Longer Needed!!!
I was right and the area is now blocked off

I will keep these in mind though. Thanks you!

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well dang! I was looking forward to some “First Kitty” view videos!