artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Boring here..
Yesterday was a repeat of the day before:
Peet's Brazil roast with Almond milk/coconut milk creamer, by Califa
Green Mountain Decaf with creamer
Barry's Decaf tea with creamer and one packet of Sugar in the Raw, and creamer... after supper.

This morning:
Peet's Brazil Roast with the last of the creamer... along with oatmeal and flax cup from Bobs Red Barn Mills.

The SB near me has been closed for several days!!! Also another one in an adjacent city... This makes me nervous. I was there a week ago...
Now, I am kind of wary of getting any take out...
I cannot find any info on the web about it... Only from my SB app... They are supposed to re-open today.. Now it says it is still closed... OMG>.. I am thinking Covid... It is the only one closed, except for the Airport...

Not hitting anywhere for takeout.. I am glad I used the drive through the last time I was there.. dam

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The SB near me has been closed for several days!!! Also another one in an adjacent city... This makes me nervous. I was there a week ago.
The same happened here, i.e. the closest two Starbucks by us closed. It's because one or more of the employees tested positive for Covid. The one we prefer to go to closed a second time so I won't go back at least not for awhile. I'm apprehensive about the drive-thru as well since they don't wear gloves when they're making your drink so I'm skeptical about going there too. I realize you can't live in fear but for now I'm making my own coffee or tea from home. It's cheaper too, lol. 😉

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
this morning i have a vietnamese iced coffee(cold now) that i had left from the local doughnut shop its strong but sweet with condensed milk in it only good for amonthly coffee like the doughnuts only buy when graycie gets her nails done since its right next door to the vet:lol:
You're making me jealous, the first time I had a Vietnamese iced coffee, also called Cafe Sua Da, was near my daughter's apartment when she was living in NY. It was amazing, so rich and flavorful. What I wouldn't give for one now! 😋

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're making me jealous, the first time I had a Vietnamese iced coffee, also called Cafe Sua Da, was near my daughter's apartment when she was living in NY. It was amazing, so rich and flavorful. What I wouldn't give for one now! 😋
you can make them yourself :)theres a lil coffee strainer thingy you can buy. place in a cup add grounds and pour in hot water it strains it into the cup add condensed milk and you have it course its going to depend on the grounds you use also

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
you can make them yourself :)theres a lil coffee strainer thingy you can buy. place in a cup add grounds and pour in hot water it strains it into the cup add condensed milk and you have it course its going to depend on the grounds you use also
Thanks, I looked it up and it's called a phin. Now will you come to my house and make it for me, (just kidding). :biggrin:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sweet with condensed milk in it
I tried putting sweetened condensed milk in my coffee once, but it was way too sweet! Maybe I made it wrong though.

#1 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi sweet cream creamer, 1Tsp clove sugar
#2 Maxwell House Decaf drank black
#3 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi vanilla almond milk, 3TB Yankee Traders vanilla cappuccino

We have 3 containers of Decaf that I'm trying to use up. I have a headache though, because of lack of caffeine.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried putting sweetened condensed milk in my coffee once, but it was way too sweet! Maybe I made it wrong though.

#3 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi vanilla almond milk, 3TB Yankee Traders vanilla cappuccino

We have 3 containers of Decaf that I'm trying to use up. I have a headache though, because of lack of caffeine.
When I was weaning off caffeine while trying to conceive, I would mix half decaf and half fully caffeinated coffee grounds and it wasn't as big of a difference/no heachaches. I'll probably do the same when we want to try for number two, but it might not hurt to do while you're using up your decaf as well so you do get a bit more caffeine.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
its supposed to be sweet just need to test is all :lol: husband would be perfect test subject then you can sip off his coffee then adjust to your tastehehe oh yeah add ice to make it an iced coffee
Except that he doesn't drink coffee, he mostly drinks tea and an occasional chai latte. But that's ok, more coffee for me. :yess:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
husband would be perfect test subject
Ain't got one of those yet. I'm working on it. :lol:

#3 Maxwell House Decaf, Aldi vanilla almond milk, 2TB Yankee Traders vanilla cappuccino, 1Tsp white sugar

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just make sure he is a cat lover to
Of course. A cat lover and not a hunter! I looked up one guy that I had a crush on 20 years ago and his whole Facebook page was about hunting and cooking animals. Blech.

Today I opened the vanilla cappuccino from Nuts.com, I just made a cup with vanilla almond milk. Next I will try making it with water and maybe add some instant coffee.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course. A cat lover and not a hunter! I looked up one guy that I had a crush on 20 years ago and his whole Facebook page was about hunting and cooking animals. Blech.

Today I opened the vanilla cappuccino from Nuts.com, I just made a cup with vanilla almond milk. Next I will try making it with water and maybe add some instant coffee.
your a coffee lover :)you should hunt the coffee shops once this covid stuff is done

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been putting Immune booster Tea shots into my Green Tea lately. The Tea Shot has Elderberry, Kabucha, and a bunch of medical mushrooms in it. It comes in a cherry flavor. Not bad. I thought it was going to taste nasty, but it was all right.

Just thought I would mention this, if anyone want to try it out. Knock on wood, I haven't come down with anything yet.🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.