Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday my friend and I took our kids out for lunch at a brunch place and I got this amazing banana pancake latte (banana and maple syrup flavored).

Fancy doughnut day. I got an Elvis (banana filling and peanut butter icing) and a push button French vanilla cappuccino, and J got this Easter basket one. It's covered in coconut so doesn't look good to me, but if she eats more than the four jellybeans on it I'm happy.
20240310_105805.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The temps were so nice today that we stopped at a coffee shop and had our drinks outside. I had my usual latte w/oat milk & cinnamon and DH had a chai latte.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I've been drinking stronger coffee than my usual already strong black dark roast because the weather has been playing havoc with my migraines and coffee helps. The temps have been up and down and windy which usually triggers it for me. Today is no exception but I won't let it get in the way of celebrating St. Patrick's Day tomorrow. :crossfingers:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I needed my weekend boost so we went to our favorite coffee shop and I almost got a cortado but had my usual latte w/oat milk and cinnamon instead. DH had his usual chai latte.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad Maggie is improving.. Geoffrey was extremely sick, for a while.. Last Wednesday, he was so sick, that I thought I would have to put him down. He sees the IMVet tomorrow. I have a ton of meds in here for him. I think the Cerenia turned him around, I swear he had pancreatitis.

Stopped at Dunkin' today for a Churro Iced Latte, made with almond with, without the foam. It was very good. I do not think it would be sweet enough for you guy.. but I enjoyed it.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys. Maggie seemed to improve when we put her in Dad's room, away from the other 5 cats. We finally got her to eat. It was so scary, she could barely walk anymore.

Finishing up my sugar cookie creamer with my cappuccino powder. I bought 5 new creamers. Oatmeal Cookie Aldi brand. Speculos Cookie & Blueberry Cobbler Walmart brand. That waffle maple one. And a Coconut one. Yay!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys. Maggie seemed to improve when we put her in Dad's room, away from the other 5 cats. We finally got her to eat. It was so scary, she could barely walk anymore.

Finishing up my sugar cookie creamer with my cappuccino powder. I bought 5 new creamers. Oatmeal Cookie Aldi brand. Speculos Cookie & Blueberry Cobbler Walmart brand. That waffle maple one. And a Coconut one. Yay!
I'm glad Maggie is improving!

Also, please leave a review of the speculoos cookie creamer! I have the International Delight Sweet & Creamy currently, which I quite like.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah life would not be the same if I lost my ornery little girl. I begged her to hold on, then I thanked her for sticking around. Can't believe she hates other cats so much that she would starve herself to death! She can live in Dad's room, but that seems boring.

Finished up my sugar cookie creamer. I opened up the Blueberry Cobbler one for later. So curious about fruit in coffee. Tim Hortons has some fruit flavors for the cold drinks. Maybe they can add them to my cappuccino?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Picked up a Dunkin' Cinnamon Vanilla Iced coffee with almond milk, on the way home from the Vet's with Geoffrey. My impression is: Blah.. Between that and the Churro one, I prefer the Churro. I only got each on because I felt as if I needed a 'treat".
Busy week..
Yesterday was drop the car off at the body shop, get rental car-- which I really like!! A Mazda 2021 Crossover C30. It is not loaded, but pretty close: leather seats, Bluetooth, all the automatic lane and passing alerts; both wipers and lights are set to automatic! I really like it.. Perfect size for me. I can get in and out comfortably.. too bad it has almost 50,000 miles on it..
On the way home, I felt as if I deserved a 'treat!

Today, Geoffy had to go to the Vets... yup... It has been almost 2 years since the SCL diagnosis. Vet agrees and feels as I he had pancreatitis; which he had in the past. Lots of blood work today; will get results later in the day. I felt we deserved a treat.

These are the reasons why I got the 'treat'... Tomorrow is another busy day.. Hopefully, not leaving the house, unless my car is ready and I have to return rental...

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yum, I'll have to try the Cinnamon Vanilla if my Dunkin has it. I didn't like the Churro. It wasn't very sweet. I wish I knew how to order to make their lattes sweet, but I never order right.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The blueberry cobbler creamer is strange in coffee. Not sure if I like the fruit vibe. It's very sweet, even for me. I have to use less.

I looked on the Dunkin app. The new cinnamon vanilla flavor is just churro syrup & vanilla syrup. So it's not a new syrup. I might try some combination of it. Add some sugars probably.

Last edited: