Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --Did you check Walmart?
Yesterday went to Tim Hortons twice. Had Medium push button French Vanilla Cappuccino with Creme Brulee Syrup $3.47, then with Peppermint Syrup $3.15
IMG_20240121_114450_tmp.jpg
IMG_20240121_153812_tmp.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --Did you check Walmart?
Only Jewel. I don't usually go to Walmart.

Of course, now that I have three different creamers at home I should probably make a dent in them before I get more. 😅

Currently enjoying my library French vanilla mocha. We've graduated to the big kid storytime so Mondays are our new library day.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I finished the pink frosting creamer and opened the snickers one. It's sooo good. My coffee smelled and tasted just like a snickers. So much better than the pink frosting one.

I got a Christmas cookie latte at the coffee date at the small coffee shop for the meetup after stroller strides. It wasn't sweet enough for me. I should have added extra sugar.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari After having the push button powder mix cappuccino, I don't want the regular lattes anymore. Do you have any of the push button cappuccino machines at your local convenience stores? 7 Eleven is one. I don't think you have Tim Hortons there?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari After having the push button powder mix cappuccino, I don't want the regular lattes anymore. Do you have any of the push button cappuccino machines at your local convenience stores? 7 Eleven is one. I don't think you have Tim Hortons there?
I'm sure they have some at the gas stations and the like. No Tim Hortons, unfortunately.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Debating a late night cup of coffee. I have weird brain chemistry so 2AM coffee just means I get sleepy.

Now what kind to make is the question. Ok I'm feeling Stok cold brew with milk and marshmallows while I do late night work.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We had to go further north to get a specific type of cat food I wanted to try for Carleton so we stopped at a local coffee shop. I had a latte with oat milk and cinnamon on top, DH had a chai latte with extra chai. It was good but not great. :ohwell:

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We had to go further north to get a specific type of cat food I wanted to try for Carleton so we stopped at a local coffee shop. I had a latte with oat milk and cinnamon on top, DH had a chai latte with extra chai. It was good but not great. :ohwell:
I'm glad I read this because it made me realize I need to scout out coffee shops for when DH and I go to get the cats more meat in the "big city" lol

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been drinking a ton of caffeinated coffee, each morning. It has been a very stressful 10 days... and a couple more coming...
I have finished the Green Mountain Holiday roast--- not bad... done for now with the Peets Peppermint mocha-- and have a few left of Green Mountain Sugar Cookie-- really good.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama -- Do you like vanilla?
When you go to Tim Hortons you should try the push button French Vanilla & ask them to add Mocha Syrup to it. Last weekend I sampled all their Mocha drinks for you, and that was the only good one. The Cafe Mocha one you were asking about is just half coffee, half hot chocolate. It doesn't have any mocha syrup in it. I hated it. You might like their mocha latte, but they are not sweet enough. My concoction is best. I created it just for you! Hee hee.