Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got snowed in Sunday, so I never made it to Tim Hortons. Hopefully I can get out Friday. Gracie & Harlow get spayed the following Friday.

Had Hills Bros vanilla cappuccino powder and Great Value Pumpkin Spice Creamer in cup of hot Milk.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My usual, two cups of dark roast black but I "finally" found my favorite tea at a grocery store today. I had looked all over for it and thought it was discontinued. As I was perusing the shelves I spotted it and felt like dancing for joy! :yess:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday I had dark roast black, my usual in the morning. Then I met a friend in the afternoon and the server put a carafe of coffee in front of me - my eyes were as big as saucers. :lol:

Two cups of dark roast black today. Glad I bought another bag of my coffee beans since we're getting more heavy wet snow tomorrow and frigid temps next week, e.g. -1F Monday and -25F w/windchill. The new bag of beans will come in handy. ;)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to Dunkin yesterday after J's gymnastics class because I told her she could have a doughnut for being brave (3 year old gymnastics is a bit different to tot and she's having trouble with the transition).

Tried the pink velvet macchiato again with added sugar and it was a bit better. The seasonal red velvet doughnut is soooo good. J got her strawberry frosted (she walked right up to the counter and was all "I have a pink doughnut please"), and M had banana flavored teething crackers.
20240111_102321.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Had my first cup of dark roast black this morning but will be drinking lots more today since the temp is -10F and -33F w/windchill.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I had to run to Jewel in our sub-zero weather because someone who shall not be named insisted on macaroni and cheese for lunch and we were out of milk.

So I impulse bought this.
20240116_075445.jpg
20240116_075450.jpg

It's okay. I don't love it, but it's not the worst flavored creamer I've ever had either.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went back to my white chocolate hazelnut bark coffee at today's post gymnastics Dunkin run, but sticking with the red velvet doughnut. My child insisted she had to have pink ice cream with sprinkles. It's 20° outside.

But she did good in gymnastics so I'm enjoying my coffee while she eats ice cream. It's not worth the fight.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Went back to my white chocolate hazelnut bark coffee at today's post gymnastics Dunkin run, but sticking with the red velvet doughnut. My child insisted she had to have pink ice cream with sprinkles. It's 20° outside.

But she did good in gymnastics so I'm enjoying my coffee while she eats ice cream. It's not worth the fight.
When my husband and I were dating we met up for the first time in awhile (long distance relationship). He kept pestering me to go get ice cream and walk around outside, but it was like 30 degrees out and high humidity. Turns out he had always wanted an “ice cream date” and we wouldn’t be seeing each other for awhile so I finally gave in. I hope he realizes I must like him a LOT since I despise the cold and did it anyway lol

Oops forgot the coffee part, ahem. I am having my usual 25% coffee 75% milk with a tiny bit of Black Sugar Torani syrup.