Christmas Tree Question

lisnya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a 6ft tree that has these stupid, countless branches that I have to place on it one by one. I have a five-month old kitten, a three-month-old and a two-month-old (bountiful season, lol) and as I was putting up the tree with the approximately 448 branches and 890985 ornaments (none that break because this is not my first rodeo) and I was really excited to watch them wreak havoc because my older cats, 11 and 7, couldn't care less about the tree at this point. It's now been a week, half the branches are missing, so are about 532654366 of the ornaments, the lights are pretty much laying on the floor, the ribbon is long gone and the tree is leaning towards the left. It's still fun to watch them play but I'd forgotten how it takes for ever to put the tree up and now it is a disaster and the floor is littered in fake pine needles, glitter, general ornaments and torn up flowers that used to be among the branches, hahaha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The top third of the tree went up last night and it survived the night - but then again, she spends most of the night on my bed.

20171219_062153.jpg

Now let's see if it survives me at work.