Chloe Lynn, age 7

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yellow Lab/Golden Retriever mix. Kitten Nala Ava Marie does not care for her canine sister at all! I cannot get Nala close to Chloe Lynn so I'll likely never get a photo of them together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nala Ava Marie says "I do not like Chloe Lynn. Please keep her away from me or I will hiss and spit at her. We will never be friends. Cats rule, dogs drool. "
Love, Nala Ava Marie

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, Chloe Lynn is such a cutie. Obviously Nala Ava Marie is the house princess but Chloe Lynn looks pretty darn adorable! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chloe Lynn is the most calm, sweet, mellow, happy-go-lucky dog! She's a sweetheart but not the smartest girl! She chases cars! She was actually hit by a car and injured her shoulder a few years ago. She's put on a lot of weight. The vet weighed her and she tops the scales at 85 lbs! She's just a big boned gal! [emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128021[/emoji] Nala should actually be a little appreciative of Chloe Lynn. Chloe actually was the one who stimulated Nala to go potty before she was able to urinate and deficate on her own! Chloe Lynn played a role in saving Nala Ava Marie's life too. Had my fiancé not gone out to feed Chloe he might not have heard Ava's sad little cries and meows!

Last edited: