· Chewy Goes Public

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I have to pick up the paper every night and put it in a closet. The cats are like little kids with a pile of autumn leaves. Thank goodness they can’t giggle, too! We look forward to new Chewy deliveries because we get to freshen up their “leaves.” :)

Getting back to the OT... It will be interesting to see how the stock performs. I have an excellent track record predicting the market: I get it wrong every time. But I would think the stock would do well. (So now it won’t.)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wait... so what you're saying is after all these years, me, a simple Canadian will finally be able to order from Chewy?! :spew: :bawling2:
I've contacted them through Twitter and they say it's in the works. If you want to be able to get orders from them in Canada I suggest you contact them and let them know. The more people who do the more likely it is that they will do it.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to pick up the paper every night and put it in a closet. The cats are like little kids with a pile of autumn leaves. Thank goodness they can’t giggle, too! We look forward to new Chewy deliveries because we get to freshen up their “leaves.” :)

Getting back to the OT... It will be interesting to see how the stock performs. I have an excellent track record predicting the market: I get it wrong every time. But I would think the stock would do well. (So now it won’t.)

I did that once but no more. I accidentally locked my cat in my walk through closet over night so she used the paper in place of litter to pee