Charlotte, Missy's Elder Sister

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, my co-worker told me that she had to put her beloved kitty Charlotte to sleep on Wednesday.

Charlotte was born in March 2015 and is the elder sister of my Missy.
Charlotte was diagnosed with FeLV in January of this year.

I posted some pictures of her in different threads.

RIP, beautiful Charlotte.

https://thecatsite.com/threads/missys-roots.347298/#post-4378009

https://thecatsite.com/threads/pointed-cats.354065/page-3#post-4455069

https://thecatsite.com/threads/any-other-mustache-cats-out-there.357712/page-2#post-4497455

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Charlotte, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Please tell your coworker that our hearts are with her.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hurts so much to lose one we know so well, she was a part of the family and will be dearly missed. I don't know why these little angels sent from above have to leave us at such a young age, it leaves us feeling helpless and torn, because it was supposed to be so different......I'm glad your friend has someone like you to lean on, you have a big and generous heart and will give much comfort to a broken heart.
Charlotte was such a special little girl, her Siamese heritage brought on all kinds of mischief and a joy for living that can't be matched. Try to remember her joy at being alive, she lived every minute to the fullest. She received the home she wanted and the love she needed, and everyone was blessed to have known and loved her. She loved her family as fiercely as she loved life, and that love can never be taken away, because it is spiritual, so eternal. The bond she had with those she loved will live on forever in the hearts that securely hold her now. Love only wants happiness for those left behind, it needs that sunshine to thrive, to grow. Don't keep that love locked up in a cold, painful heart, where it will be diminished and grow pale. Go into the future with her warm memories of happier times to comfort yourself, allow that love to flourish and be shared with others so you can add to the treasures of your soul, to keep her love alive. She would want this for those she loved so much.
My heart goes out to you, I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. She was one in a million, a very special little girl. Try not to make the death overshadow her life.Do not dwell on her end, celebrate having her to share a little of your own life, and remember what sweetness she brought to it. She was in this world for a reason, not to bring sadness, but joy.
RIP beautiful Charlotte. May your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be a swift one, may that perfect spot of sunshine be waiting to let you slumber in peace. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you all meet again! Goodnight, sleep tight, little princess!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hurts so much to lose one we know so well, she was a part of the family and will be dearly missed. I don't know why these little angels sent from above have to leave us at such a young age, it leaves us feeling helpless and torn, because it was supposed to be so different......I'm glad your friend has someone like you to lean on, you have a big and generous heart and will give much comfort to a broken heart.
Charlotte was such a special little girl, her Siamese heritage brought on all kinds of mischief and a joy for living that can't be matched. Try to remember her joy at being alive, she lived every minute to the fullest. She received the home she wanted and the love she needed, and everyone was blessed to have known and loved her. She loved her family as fiercely as she loved life, and that love can never be taken away, because it is spiritual, so eternal. The bond she had with those she loved will live on forever in the hearts that securely hold her now. Love only wants happiness for those left behind, it needs that sunshine to thrive, to grow. Don't keep that love locked up in a cold, painful heart, where it will be diminished and grow pale. Go into the future with her warm memories of happier times to comfort yourself, allow that love to flourish and be shared with others so you can add to the treasures of your soul, to keep her love alive. She would want this for those she loved so much.
My heart goes out to you, I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. She was one in a million, a very special little girl. Try not to make the death overshadow her life.Do not dwell on her end, celebrate having her to share a little of your own life, and remember what sweetness she brought to it. She was in this world for a reason, not to bring sadness, but joy.
RIP beautiful Charlotte. May your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be a swift one, may that perfect spot of sunshine be waiting to let you slumber in peace. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you all meet again! Goodnight, sleep tight, little princess!
di and bob di and bob - Thank you for this tribute to Charlotte and for your support.
My co-worker will need some time to mourn the loss of her dear Charlotte, but she told me that with time, she will be able to open her heart to another kitty in need.

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, that's so sad! She was a gorgeous cat. Please tell your co-worker we are all very sorry for their loss.

Rest In Peace Sweet Charlotte.