Any Other Mustache Cats Out There? :)

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nice idea for a thread! Here we have 3 generations of the same mustache.

First Hige San (Mr Mustache) One of the first tom cats I TNR'd and grandfather to most of the cats I have today.
View attachment 215113
His son Junior.
View attachment 215114
One of the kittens Junior fathered before he was TNR'd. He was so cute, he was adopted really quickly.
View attachment 215116

From the same colony, Henry Lee. He's been living with us since he was 4 months old.
View attachment 215115
they're all adorable but OMG that baby!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
this is our boy Dante, no mustache perse, (almost though) but he does have a goatee!! does that count? lol. no great pics of him yet because he is still in the "being rescued" stage. we just brought him in the house a month ago. (he was coming around for handouts for a couple months prior) he's very much still adjusting to us and he hasn't met the other cats yet.

Also inserting a belleh pic because my people tell a similar story :) View attachment 215112
Nice idea for a thread! Here we have 3 generations of the same mustache.

First Hige San (Mr Mustache) One of the first tom cats I TNR'd and grandfather to most of the cats I have today.
View attachment 215113
His son Junior.
View attachment 215114
One of the kittens Junior fathered before he was TNR'd. He was so cute, he was adopted really quickly.
View attachment 215116

From the same colony, Henry Lee. He's been living with us since he was 4 months old.
View attachment 215115
OMG, so handsome!!! Thank you for sharing!! :)

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitty Axel captured my and my husband's heart instantly because of his dashing little tux and mustache. He was a rescued stray kitten that my husband adopted from a local veterinary clinic almost 7 years ago, right around the time we started dating. :) He's just your standard domestic medium hair with Tuxedo markings, but the 'stache just kills me! I thought it would be fun to start a thread for mustached kitties. I'd love to see yours!

View attachment 214409

View attachment 214413

He is pretty sure he's a person, and likes to sit at the counter with my husband while I get dinner ready. :crackup: He says "mom, I dressed up and everything, I should be able to sit at the table like a gentleman."

View attachment 214411

And lastly, Axel as a little tiny rescue kitten :hearthrob::hearthrob:

View attachment 214412

Enough of my photo spam! If you have a mustache'd kitty, I would love to see your photos!
This is TOO CUTE, I love the picture of him sitting in that chair lol!!! Sylvester doesn't have a stache, but I do say that to him a lot too, "you're all dressed up, where are you going?" Do you have a date tonight?!" lol!!!

I LOVE TUXEDOS!!!!!! :) :D :biggrin:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitty Axel captured my and my husband's heart instantly because of his dashing little tux and mustache. He was a rescued stray kitten that my husband adopted from a local veterinary clinic almost 7 years ago, right around the time we started dating. :) He's just your standard domestic medium hair with Tuxedo markings, but the 'stache just kills me! I thought it would be fun to start a thread for mustached kitties. I'd love to see yours!

View attachment 214409

View attachment 214413

He is pretty sure he's a person, and likes to sit at the counter with my husband while I get dinner ready. :crackup: He says "mom, I dressed up and everything, I should be able to sit at the table like a gentleman."

View attachment 214411

And lastly, Axel as a little tiny rescue kitten :hearthrob::hearthrob:

View attachment 214412

Enough of my photo spam! If you have a mustache'd kitty, I would love to see your photos!
In the third photo it looks like it's wine for Axel and beer for hubby. :flail: