Any Other Mustache Cats Out There? :)

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitty Axel captured my and my husband's heart instantly because of his dashing little tux and mustache. He was a rescued stray kitten that my husband adopted from a local veterinary clinic almost 7 years ago, right around the time we started dating. :) He's just your standard domestic medium hair with Tuxedo markings, but the 'stache just kills me! I thought it would be fun to start a thread for mustached kitties. I'd love to see yours!

23783403_10103547127280548_6492422222682603714_o.jpg

10590662_10101355456566228_1389102054144420416_n.jpg

He is pretty sure he's a person, and likes to sit at the counter with my husband while I get dinner ready. :crackup: He says "mom, I dressed up and everything, I should be able to sit at the table like a gentleman."

22449923_10103478274097878_4096645944667942478_n(1).jpg

And lastly, Axel as a little tiny rescue kitten :hearthrob::hearthrob:

22687845_10103485164359738_2068715106799895834_n.jpg

Enough of my photo spam! If you have a mustache'd kitty, I would love to see your photos!

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My kitty Axel captured my and my husband's heart instantly because of his dashing little tux and mustache. He was a rescued stray kitten that my husband adopted from a local veterinary clinic almost 7 years ago, right around the time we started dating. :) He's just your standard domestic medium hair with Tuxedo markings, but the 'stache just kills me! I thought it would be fun to start a thread for mustached kitties. I'd love to see yours!

View attachment 214409

View attachment 214413

He is pretty sure he's a person, and likes to sit at the counter with my husband while I get dinner ready. :crackup: He says "mom, I dressed up and everything, I should be able to sit at the table like a gentleman."

View attachment 214411

View attachment 214412

Enough of my photo spam! If you have a mustache'd kitty, I would love to see your photos!
Axel is too adorable for words! Definitely a calendar kitty! :D

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 214409

View attachment 214413

View attachment 214411

View attachment 214412

laurenfosters laurenfosters - There's no such thing as photospam here; the photo threads on TCS are, hands down, the top source of gorgeous kitty photos in the known universe.

Axel's eye colour is almost exactly the same as @foxxycat 's Honeybee. Just breathtaking!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Axel is too adorable for words! Definitely a calendar kitty! :D
laurenfosters laurenfosters - There's no such thing as photospam here; the photo threads on TCS are, hands down, the top source of gorgeous kitty photos in the known universe.

Axel's eye colour is almost exactly the same as @foxxycat 's Honeybee. Just breathtaking!
AXEL IS GLORIOUS!

and what a great idea for a thread :hyper:
Aww, y'all are gonna inflate Axel's already rather large ego. ;) Thank you!!

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, thank you 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine , I think he's a handsome fellow too! Actually though his eyes are light green in color. I know photos don't always capture the true eye color, something to do with the lighting I guess. The first comment people make when they see him is, "wow, look at that mustache". The second comment people make is, "that's a deep red color he has on his coat". It's sort of a rust-color he has on his coat. I always found that striking.

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

View attachment 214409

View attachment 214413

View attachment 214411

View attachment 214412

Axel is a really gorgeous kitty who has a ton of character! love to see photos of him. :) love that kitty bellah too.

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this is our boy Dante, no mustache perse, (almost though) but he does have a goatee!! does that count? lol. no great pics of him yet because he is still in the "being rescued" stage. we just brought him in the house a month ago. (he was coming around for handouts for a couple months prior) he's very much still adjusting to us and he hasn't met the other cats yet.

Also inserting a belleh pic because my people tell a similar story :)
dante1.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Nice idea for a thread! Here we have 3 generations of the same mustache.

First Hige San (Mr Mustache) One of the first tom cats I TNR'd and grandfather to most of the cats I have today.
Hige.jpg

His son Junior.
Junior.jpg

One of the kittens Junior fathered before he was TNR'd. He was so cute, he was adopted really quickly.
Pierot2.jpg

From the same colony, Henry Lee. He's been living with us since he was 4 months old.
Henry6.jpg