Chaos

Bri1976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m just curious to see what Chaos looks like...I think he’s some sort of tabby mix but I can’t tell passed that. The last picture his him, his sister, and their mom. The rest are just Chaos living up to his name 😂 .

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would describe Chaos as a seal lynx point domestic shorthair. He's a very handsome fellow, and I love his name, too! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bri1976

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have never heard of a seal lynx...I’ll definitely have to look it up. Thank ya! He’s not very chaotic...his sister is though! She’s a little Tasmanian devil.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Lynx point" just means tabby point, and "seal" means black-based point color (as opposed to a blue point or other point color).
Here's an example of another member's seal lynx point cat, from kitten to adulthood:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I have never heard of a seal lynx...I’ll definitely have to look it up. Thank ya! He’s not very chaotic...his sister is though! She’s a little Tasmanian devil.
Yes, its not very apparent, but he is a point "siamese-mix". When he was younger he was whitish, so you could suspect this. But now as adult he is that much tabby over him, its not apparent he is a point, here lynx point.
Blue / bluish eyes are a strong hint of course.