#cats The Mewvie

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought people would like to know.
There is a Documentary on this evening on City called #Cats_the_Mewvie. It airs at 7 pm where I'm from (Ontario Canada).
The description says : "Celebrity cat owners and online experts explore how the humble house cat has captured hearts."
Not sure where else or what time this will air in other places. And I think "City" is a Canadian channel, but just wanted to put it out there.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in the States near Windsor. Nothing listed for CBET, channel 9 (Windsor/Essex).

Probably only available where the CITY affiliates broadcast, or on cable, according to Wikipedia.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it was really cute. They basically interviewed the owners of some famous cats like Lil' Bub, and Hercules (the cats were featured too of course!) and also people who work in online media and such. Talking about how cats have become such a big part of our culture and how they have basically taken over the internet, and the stories about how these famous cats came to be stars. :thumbsup:
If you can get it on Netflix or some other medium, I would recommend it. Like I said, it was really cute.