Cats extra affectionate since car accident

furacious

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We were victims of crazy car accident last week (hit and run). My husband and one of our kids (and all the cats) were at home. The other kids and I were in the car. Since then our cats have been super extra affectionate and my Harriet who is bonded pretty much with me and Fred our gingy boy...in particular these two are all over me all the time (I had most injuries).

Not really looking for explanation or anything. Mainly wanted to comment because it is really sweet and unexpected from them. The day it happened, Lucy (cat we adopted first) bunted us all nonstop when we came home.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Another reason we adore our feline companions [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another reason we adore our feline companions [emoji]128149[/emoji]
:yeah: So true :lovegrin2

Animals generally can sense when something isn't right, and many of them will try their furry best to take care of you during those times (though, of course, there are always some who'll do the opposite and scarper until you're ok again :rolleyes::lol3: ). It's one of the (many) reasons that people have therapy cats/dogs/etc, and just another reason to love them all the more :heart3:

VERY glad that you and the kids made it home in one piece too. Hope you all heal up fast and feel better very soon :vibes: