Contest Cats And Toys - August 2017

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What is more fun than Jet in a box? Jet in a box with peanuts! With a dash of homer on the side.
If your cats have never tried it you might think about giving it shot. Cats in a box of foam peanuts is like kids in a ball pit. I was surprised how fast they took to it. Give them enough to burrow in, a foot or two, and they will go to the bottom trying to find what is down there. Throw a toy in and its even more fun. They "float" on top but mine soon discovered how warm the insulating peanuts are the they totally submerged in them. The static charge the peanuts develop causes them to stick to the cats so when they get out expect a mess. But most things that are fun end up in a mess. Make sure you use clean peanuts.

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
We can be a little discriminating about such things. ;)

I've fixed it up.
Thank you! I completely forgot about that.. Sorry, haha!
Nah........ I don't really mean that ........... just that I don't want EggSandwich EggSandwich and Cinnamon to miss out the contest.

:beerchug: Cinnamon :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :D
Haha, thank you.. I didn't take it that way of anything, all is good!
But yeah that was my bad.

Louloua :-)) Noor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone since it is the first time for me and my cat in a photo contest is their going to be a new forum for voting if there is please send the link

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello all, this thread is now officially closed for further submissions. Thank you for the awesome submissions and good luck to all in the voting stage. The link to the voting thread will be up soon, so stay tuned!