Catnap Stories by Shenandoah and Humble

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ohh wow, I'm in a movie!!! i got's to tell momma, her's goina think I'm cool!!! Dis is a graate storee so far! I can't wait to see what else happens. Conner is a good actorcat! Everyone is doing wonderfully beautiful jobs!

Kitters /minister!
We are excited to be in the movie too, but Mika can't sing! Really, she can't - she doesn't have any voice because she has a birth defect so she was wondering if she could do something else. She says she is sorry to be so much trouble but I have to tell you, she is almost in tears.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We are excited to be in the movie too, but Mika can't sing! Really, she can't - she doesn't have any voice because she has a birth defect so she was wondering if she could do something else. She says she is sorry to be so much trouble but I have to tell you, she is almost in tears.
Mika, mabey you an I can do something together. We could do a act together where I talk an you act. Like a ventriquilst. (Or something.) - Nadette

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yay! I am so glad that evurybody has great jobs!!! Now the kittykat who's was tryin to steal will be able to ford some food so he don't have to steal no more! Yay!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

We all kno you're reeely graceful, Mika. Could you honor us with a dance, doing lovely pirouettes? We have a lovely cheese plate at the crew table jus fer you.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

We all kno you're reeely graceful, Mika. Could you honor us with a dance, doing lovely pirouettes? We have a lovely cheese plate at the crew table jus fer you.
You are so thoughtful. I'm sorry to be a bother but I would have been so embarrassed up there with Bijou and no sound coming from me. Thank you for being so understanding. I would love to dance - maybe nanny can make me a tutu for dancing.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

You are so thoughtful. I'm sorry to be a bother but I would have been so embarrassed up there with Bijou and no sound coming from me. Thank you for being so understanding. I would love to dance - maybe nanny can make me a tutu for dancing.
We kno you have integrity Mika, no lip-sinking for you (unlike tose hi-paid entertainers). A pink tutu would be loverly wit yur eyes.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, I think a pink tutu would suit Princess Mika beautifully!!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So I we gonna like visit exotik places on tis cruise?
Is there gonna be romance?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou is a singer on dis cryoos ship, and the next act is a dance by Nadette adn MIKA THey ware tootoos! Dey dance to the song, "Oh, Purrfect Love," which, you MAY remember from last year, Lucee an Karlee an Much sang at KITTY AMERICAN IDOL.

The steward kitty, who we will call CHESTER (seain as how he is a cheshire cat)
is lookin afurr all the kitties on the ship.

Elsa is
in a comewdy rooteen wif Ailey an Isis an Salem. They chase eech ofurr all roun and make kitties laff.

DANNY, one of our new frens here, can play the vilyn. He plays sad songs, and evfurry one cries.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Bijou is a singer on dis cryoos ship, and the next act is a dance by Nadette adn bijou. THey ware tootoos!
Bijou says he won't wear a tutu! I bet he would look cute in a tutu! Oops better run, here he comes after me for teasing him.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bijou says he won't wear a tutu! I bet he would look cute in a tutu! Oops better run, here he comes after me for teasing him.
LOL we ment to say MIKA.
we are so sawry for upsetting, you
mika.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dis moovee turnin to a reel crooze.
The next port o call is Aruba!
All us kitties gonna get togefurr and help try to fine out what happened to poor Nathalie Holloway, that hooman kitten.

Anyone gots idees?

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
DANNY, one of our new frens here, can play the vilyn. He plays sad songs, and evfurry one cries.
[/quote]

Especially the sad Irish ballads!
Danny

Oh Danny Boy, the pipes the pipes are playing...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

LOL we ment to say MIKA.
we are so sawry for upsetting, you
mika.
Aw he's not really upset - he's got a good sense of humour and is really a gentle, laid-back kitty - not skittish like me. :blush:

Yeah, it's OK S&H - I knew what you really meant. I was just playing with you (and Mika). I like to tease Mika sometimes and she teases me.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We not ritin today, ok? U just gotta be in suspense.

OK? Pleeze don be mad. We don wan meowmy to rite wen we not there to soopervize.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's purrfectly understandable boys. Hoomans can get things all blotched up. They definitely need ur supervision!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we rite more tomorrow, ok?

We resting. Meowmy put an updat in the Southern Gentlemen fred.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danny entertayned all the kitties las nite wif speshul songs! He played
"Dance All Night"

Den he played a get well song for Miss Meowy Jan: "Furrever Young" by Rod Stooart.

Chester is dopin such a good job waytin tables an stuff! Karlee an Lucee and Much get to give Dougie more tyme off so jhe an Priscilla can have qwality tyme togefurr.

Well, we still feel sort of poony. so we sleepin a lot.