Catnap Stories by Shenandoah and Humble

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
U gotta wayte til the next 2 weeks....then we show it.
Meowmy so dumb miss kim mite have to help.
Jasper,and Tia, is it STILL raynin? is hot here....sunny, too.

meowmy ben to the water park.

our dishwasher makin bad, meen loud noises and a man has to come see it.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are kinda nurvus caws we gotta to to the vet to get our teefs cleend next furrsday...and dey gonna gif us alla our shots n stuff an chek our bladders....so wood alla our frens an meowmies and daddies say a prayer or sen good thots or whutevfurr u beleeve in? meowmy sez we all she gotts and we meen a lot to her. she gets as nerfuss as we do.
JUNE 1.....next furrsday...is wen dis gonna happen.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
S&H
You guys are going to be fine. I had my teefs cleened a cuple of months ago and I now have perly wites
Much has had them poke her bladder for UTIs and she's jus fine. So we will be wating in antisipashun fer when you gets home and tell us you are jus fine.

Luvs,
Luzeeeee

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
S&H - we've never had our teeth cleaned so far, but we are sending purrs and kitty kisses to you both. We know you will be fine.

Your friends, Bijou and Mika

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
karlee an lucee an much

an bijou and mika

we go evfurry year to get our teefs cleaned.
we don;t go til next week, but you kno our meowmy.
she asks for prayers an stuff ahed of time. we gotta wayte til June 1 to go.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

S+H me and mommy sending good vibes to you two. You bof onna be juss fine, you our southern gentlemen and even the betermanarian wont be mean to ya!
oh, u're an angel, miss kitters!

we thank you.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Conner was a vey hansum cat.

Now he likedt to tak a walk
in the mornins sumtimes.

Well, one day a man came up to him and sed dis:
"Son, I been wachin you, and u is jus what we lookin for!"
We are lookin for a cat to dance in our new moovee.

The movie is about a cat who entertains on a cruise ship

This is a good famlee moovee, an we tink you wood be purrfect!

What do you say?

Conner, being a wise and repsectful boy, sed he wood like to tawk wif his meowmy.

So he and the man went to conner's house.

TO BE CONTIYOOOED

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh ooh, I is liking to dance! I hope my meowmy lets me!!!

Oh, and I jus checked and read that you boys have to go to get your toofs cleaned. I not goin till late august for dat, and I don't wanna. My meowmy holds me down every week to brushes them herself though. I not likin that either. I know that you'll do jus fine at the betrinaryian on thursday. Your meowmy is jus like mine, all worked up and nervous bout that stuff. You shoulda seen mine when she tried to get me fixed when I was jus 6 months old. She made it all the way to the vet, brought me in, I meowed pitifully and she took me right outta that guys hands, said she wasn't fixing whats not broken, and walked right outta there. Unfortunately she came to her senses and fortified her nerves and went back to get me neutered. She cried like the biggest baby and it wasn't even that bad. I'll send out extra purrs and cyber headbutts her way to calm yur meowmy's silly hooman nerves!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Conner is going to be a movie star! How exciting! We'll have to start calling him Sean Conner because he's so sauve and handsome! Yeeesssss!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, dis man went to Conner's Meowmy's house and tole her wut he had in mine.
She was apprehensive, but he told her all about the movee and even sed dere wuz gonna be ofurr of conner's frens in it.
THEY GOIN TO HOLLYWOOD!
It wood onlee take a week or so to make dis movee. (It was just gonna be a short one, and it was for cats and hooman kittens.)

The name of the movee:

CRUISIN WITH CATS

It is about a cruise ship for cats only.

Now, you NO that ALL movees gotta have FOOD for the acters and actrisses.
So,,,Karlee and Lucee an Much gonna do that!

More to come....Lotsa U ofurr kitties gonna be in dis movee...............

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So here is de plan.

Conner will
in the movee.

Lucee an karlee an much will provide food for the actors an acresses an prodoocers n stuff.

Jasper is gonna be a stand up comic.
on ths ship.
Baby Tia, well, we no she not a baby ANYMORE, but still......she wil do his intro.

This is a good famlee moovee. Our lil sisters, Ailey and Salem, and Isis, they gonna be the "directors of fun" on this cruise ship. They plan all kinds a stuff for the passfurrengers to do.

NEXT TIME WE TELL THE PLOT OF THE MOOVEE.
(meowmy sez dat meens what happens)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Conner, a lot of kitties is goin!

This movee is about a cruise ship. It is a vacashun movee. A lot of kitties go on the CARNIVAL CATS CRUISE SHIP.

It is a happy movee about the good times they have.

Bijou and Mika are singers. They sing "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" in honor and memory of Smudge.
Ailey an Isis an Salem leed an exercise group evry mornin.

Conner is allas dressin up in cool colored jackets.

Now the minister in the moovee is Miss Kitters. She is a queenly ladee. An evfurry day she leeds the kitties on the ship in a prayer for all kitties and meowmies who are sick.
(We speshully remember Meowmy Jan.)

Shenandoah, hoo has a looong tayle, lites a candle for anyone who asks dat it be dun.
He nose how to be careful since he almost got cawt on fire once wen he was a baby (Humble is saying this.)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a partiyoolurlee good movee for kitties to wach since it jus has cats and birdies in it (flying all roun the air in the oshun breeze).

doze anyone haf a reqwest for sumthin to be in the movee?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In dis moovee, dere is a cat tryin to steel....
One nite wen Conner was singin an dancin to "Cat's in de cradel,"
he noticet a orangy kinda kitty
hoo wuz sneekin amongst the crowd. It dint look rite.
Den he saw dis cat sneekin behin the cash register wear the snaks were sold. So conner qwikly handed the mike to Jasper, hoo started his comedy rooteen. (Jasper told storees bout red tweety and yellow tweety. He had the crowd in stiches!)
Conner ran afurr dat cat!

An wen he did, that ole cat hit the wall and BOOM!

He was knockted out COLD!

They wayted til he came around (dat meens woke up) and foun that the poorkitty had not had food in a long time. He's sneeked on the ship to try to get sumthin to eat.
SO they gave the kitty a job on the croose ship as a steward. (we don no xactly what that is, but meowmy sez is sum kinda job).

On to the next seen of the moovee.....

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Yeah, Conner, a lot of kitties is goin!

This movee is about a cruise ship. It is a vacashun movee. A lot of kitties go on the CARNIVAL CATS CRUISE SHIP.

It is a happy movee about the good times they have.

Bijou and Mika are singers. They sing "Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" in honor and memory of Smudge.
Ailey an Isis an Salem leed an exercise group evry mornin.

Conner is allas dressin up in cool colored jackets.

Now the minister in the moovee is Miss Kitters. She is a queenly ladee. An evfurry day she leeds the kitties on the ship in a prayer for all kitties and meowmies who are sick.
(We speshully remember Meowmy Jan.)

Shenandoah, hoo has a looong tayle, lites a candle for anyone who asks dat it be dun.
He nose how to be careful since he almost got cawt on fire once wen he was a baby (Humble is saying this.)
Ohh wow, I'm in a movie!!! i got's to tell momma, her's goina think I'm cool!!! Dis is a graate storee so far! I can't wait to see what else happens. Conner is a good actorcat! Everyone is doing wonderfully beautiful jobs!

Kitters /minister!