Catching A Stray? Cat.

HotSauce101

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My dad owns a park and I went to visit him and to go see my cousins, which something caught my eye while I was walking so obviously I looked back, it was a cat, I went over to the cat trying to pet her and she ran a way she was also super thin and scuffed up. When I saw her she was sitting on a porch and the owners I know don't really care about her all the much, she isn't fixed and I don't believe up to date on any vaccinations, I have been trying to feed her without the owners or the owners kids noticing because I know that there kids dont care for the cat either they just get ticked off when someone tries to take their cat. I live far away from the park and live near, almost no one. I already have 1 dog 2 cats (one was indoor/outdoor and got hit one day so I did have 3 :( a bunny, chickens, and a horse. But like I said before I was trying to take care of the cat and take in the cat, but she keeps running, she's left outside 24/7 and literally looks like she's all bones. Any advice?? Thank you.

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is a tough situation since she has owners, and if you took her they would probably know it was you? It does not sound like they are taking very good care of her. I guess just sneak food to her when you can, but she probably has tapeworm. Since you live far away, would they know if you took her?