Cat Wont Come Home

juels

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All

I have 3 cats 2 are indoor ones and one goes out he is a very friendly cat he is 8 years old and has a bad tooth which he is on tablets for he has not been home for 3 days now and I'm worried sick.

We have not changed anything in the house it's always the way it has been since he was tiny he has also not eaten to my knowledge when we try to get him in he runs off as if we are chasing him and we are stumped as to what to do.

Has anyone got any ideas as to why he is doing this we had a problem with a neighbour keeping him in their house  without our permission and  we told them not to do it, i don't think it is them my other cats are missing him his brother used to cuddle up with him but he can't as he has not been home I am very worried about him now it's lucky it is summer here at the moment or I'd be even worse does anyone have any ideas as to what we can do.

I have tried food treats and just sitting in the garden waiting for him and no show any ideas would be great thank you

Juels

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS. I'm sorry you had no replies yet.

Has your cat come back? Any news about him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juels

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi ty for the reply he does come home but meows the whole time to go back out again it is dangerous round our way to let them out at night as the kids around our  way are not very nice to cats he still won't come home when he used to before it takes me forever to get him back in as well sometimes he won't eat his food and he hisses at his brother and lashes out at him and the other cat won't go near him anymore as he is so vicious towards him he never used to be like this and we are so nice to him when he is home he gets treats loads of hugs and attention I just don't get it