Cat Water Broke ,need Help!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What was she eating before delivery? You need to get many varieties of cat and kitten food, wet and dry, and see what she’ll eat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Shru

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She was eating whiskas dry cat food,i tried wet food she didn't like it,KMR is for kittens correct? To feed the kittens directly through syringe or something...anything that i can prepare in home itself? ,as there is a strike going on in my place and shops are shut down.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
No, we are saying to offer mom a dish a day of goat milk or kitten formula. Mom needs the calcium.

Are the kittens nursing well?

Mom should begin eating soon. If she ate the placentas she may not be as hungry right away. She gave birth 48 hours ago, right?

Shru

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes 48 hours ago,ok I'll get it and feed for mumma cat,thanks for clarification.

Shru

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey thanks for your concern archy and sarthur,they are doing great ,just that i couldn't find KMR ,Siri has started to eat better now providing her some kitten food,egg .Here goat milk is also not available so just trying to give proteinous food.Thanks to you all, One who loves animal are the wonderful people i have always believed,seems true .Good day.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep us posted! Glad to hear that mom cat is eating. And the kittens are doing well? Nursing? Siri will also need more liquid than a non nursing cat. Hope you are doing well too.