Cat thief

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does your cat steal things ? I caught Thunder on the counter trying to open the drawer to get a rubber band. She loves to play with them.

So what does your little thief like to try to get behind your back ?

dejolane

duckdodgers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I found three pens in the toilet bowl the other day.  Apparently Stella collected them and dropped them in it for some unknown reason.  She also likes to steal hair bands, and has great fun chasing them around the room.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Da Magpie did not get her gangster name from her black and white coat; she was dubbed Spots because of three small white spots on her tail but earned Da Magpie for her habit of stealing anything shiny - earrings, a watch, pens with metal barrels, cell phone, paper clips, almost anything she can drag off and hide in 'her' drawer.

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Let's see I have one the steals my jewlery out of the box  drags it under the couch and bed. Had to get a new box with a lock.

I have one who steals my husbands Kashi bar in the morning before he goes to work. He will say I swear I put that on the island and if we go look under the bed it is usually in the stash spot with packets of instant oatmeal, toilet paper rolls, various toys.

I have found a packet of dried gravy mix in my blankets in bed when I went to sleep at night and the bed was made :)

My Annabelle must be going through the teen years and wants to wear Mommys bra. I find it in my hall, under my bed, hanging out under the couch. If my drawer is the least bit cracked she can get her little paws in and drag it out. She also is not above taking one from the laundry pile either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see I have one the steals my jewlery out of the box  drags it under the couch and bed. Had to get a new box with a lock.

I have one who steals my husbands Kashi bar in the morning before he goes to work. He will say I swear I put that on the island and if we go look under the bed it is usually in the stash spot with packets of instant oatmeal, toilet paper rolls, various toys.

I have found a packet of dried gravy mix in my blankets in bed when I went to sleep at night and the bed was made :)

My Annabelle must be going through the teen years and wants to wear Mommys bra. I find it in my hall, under my bed, hanging out under the couch. If my drawer is the least bit cracked she can get her little paws in and drag it out. She also is not above taking one from the laundry pile either.
you really got yourself a mischief cat there.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My rainbow kitty, BJ, stole a checkbook. I realized it wasn't in my purse when I got to work and panicked. I went to the bank and was going to cancel the account and open a new one, when I had one last thought --- drove home and found the checkbook under the dresser with telltale tooth marks. Didn't have to do a DNA to know it was BJ. The lady at the bank got a real laugh out of this when I went back and told her I didn't have to close the account after all.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan steal ANYTHING.  He will take his feet and scrape some food off your plate in seconds if you turn your back.  Shawn steals socks and sponges.  then shreds the sponges ALL over the house.  My others are pretty good.  

My dog is a thief to.  counter surfs for the goodies.  She got a 6 pack of bagels few days ago.

shadyferret

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Poe steals bathroom sink stoppers and hides them under the fridge and oven. She used to have a bra fetish when she was a teenager too, just like Meowmmy_Aprile's. Other than that, Poe and Blue just want to break into things and see whether they want to steal stuff and Mojo steals food. Compared to a few posts above, I'm pretty lucky.

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I found three pens in the toilet bowl the other day.  Apparently Stella collected them and dropped them in it for some unknown reason.  She also likes to steal hair bands, and has great fun chasing them around the room.

Mine steal pens and pencils all the time. Thankfully, though, they've never dropped them in the toilet!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My rainbow kitty, BJ, stole a checkbook. I realized it wasn't in my purse when I got to work and panicked. I went to the bank and was going to cancel the account and open a new one, when I had one last thought --- drove home and found the checkbook under the dresser with telltale tooth marks. Didn't have to do a DNA to know it was BJ. The lady at the bank got a real laugh out of this when I went back and told her I didn't have to close the account after all.
very funny story

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
   Those are some hilarious stories!  

I guess I'm lucky, Angel hasn't stolen anything.  He has jumped up on my facial cart in my office at night, & swatted a bottle, or container off to play with, & I think a ponytail band once, but that's it.