Cat Photos: Fail!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I've never thought to try bubbles with Luciano since he's so fascinated whenever any tiny flying insect gets in the apartment.

scraggles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
scraggles scraggles I've never thought of trying to get a "moon photo" of a cat but now that I do I: a) love the series of Scraggles b) think Scraggles has an adorable face :redheartpump: and c) want to try this myself! :agree:
Scraggles wasn’t massively impressed at my attempts to get a good photo :eviltongue: – but I will be trying again! – I might start a “moon cat” thread if I manage to get a better one! - or a thread to show my attempts :wink:

And thank-you - he certainly is adorable in my eyes :) :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
ileen ileen :confused2: :spew: :crackup: It took me a second to figure out if Luciano was coming or going. Ponder.gif I'm still not quite sure. There seems to be a tail in close proximity to a head? That's a sure sign of a successful cat-streak photo! shappy_clap_100-101 copy.gif

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
margd margd I've discovered that bubbles are Foxy's new favorite 'toys' to play with so hopefully i'll get some better pictures soon. She gets excited when I take the bubble wand out
I can't believe I've never thought to try bubbles with Luciano since he's so fascinated whenever any tiny flying insect gets in the apartment.
Bubbles are a great toy!
catnipbubbles.gif

("Bubbles" is one of the words in my cat's vocabulary, "dinner" is another one.)

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Here we have Oscar, who believes he fits just right into a shoe box!
View attachment 186286
Here we have Sassy, being a creep!
View attachment 186287
And here we have Banjo, yelling at me for food! (He looked so cute and started meowing while I was trying to take a nice pictures :p )
View attachment 186288
:lol: Of course Oscar fits into the shoe box! Cats are not required to follow the laws of physics. MagritteCatInHat.gif

Sassy is just keeping you on the straight and narrow! 08-15.gif

Banjo certainly means business. whip-the-worker.gif I'm glad to hear you hopped to and produced a full bowl!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
ileen ileen :confused2: :spew: :crackup: It took me a second to figure out if Luciano was coming or going. View attachment 186259 I'm still not quite sure. There seems to be a tail in close proximity to a head? That's a sure sign of a successful cat-streak photo! View attachment 186260
Very much going. There's no head in that photo. It's tail, rear legs, body-that's why it's a fail - too fast, too blurry.

margd

Veteran
Purraise

Where does the kitten end and the toy begin? :p
What toy? What kitten? :dunno: It looks like you have some new kind of floor polisher, one that seems to have ears. It may look unusual but it clearly does a good job. Your floors are so shiny and clean! :clap2: