Contest Cat Paws - Nov 2017

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is in-reference to Basscat's picture?
Gibs is a bobcat. But he doesn't know that. He has utensils. They come out for toys, his scratching post, floor heat grates/registers, and when he gets really excited playing.
That last part is the only thing you have to be careful about. He's a klutz and when he gets really wound up, he's liable to lose his footing and try to hang on.

(not an entry)

Last edited:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gibs is a bobcat. But he doesn't know that. He has utensils. They come out for toys, his scratching post, floor heat grates/registers, and when he gets really excited playing.
That last part is the only thing you have to be careful about. He's a klutz and when he gets really wound up, he's liable to lose his footing and try to hang on.

(not an entry)
What a cute face he has, basscat basscat !!!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

(not an entry)
basscat basscat - This is a great shot of Gibs! Is that the last piece of fabric left from the new sofa that he's holding?

;)

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
ENTRY
FurryPaws2.jpg

My SIL's RB kitty Fluffy. And yes, his paws really were as big as they look.

ETA correction on the name. My brother informs me his full name was Monsieur Fluffy Butt.

Last edited: