Cat Paw Pads That Look Like Beans

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope it was memorable, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer . How is everyone liking the new digs?
View attachment 262649*The shy angel Snowshoe Sishya, tantalizingly showing just a glimpse of some pads*:hearthrob:
they absolutely love it :hyper:
one of them got caught beating up an 8 year old female on the roof of the girls place down the road :devilish: the owner said they fell off the roof fighting :dizzycat: I had a stern talk to the boys & they have been gentlemen ever since :yess:
I had someone stay over the other day & they could not believe how muscular the boys are :gingercat2: it must be all the chook necks they had when they were young :clapcat: climbing a lot of trees helps also :climbcat:
I just wish they would not go onto the other side of the road :fear: the bush must be greener on the other side :evergreen: even the chooks cross the road :wow: there must be a joke in there somewhere :crackup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 263914

Bath time black beans (say that 5 times fast!) and an undignified shaved belly...I love my baby she's so damn adorable. I was just thinking today how happy I am that she decided my doorstep was the place to frequent:)
She is indeed adorable, and I can see why you feel that way! I love ALL cats, but the panfurs are my favorites, aesthetically -- so stylish, elegant, glossy, and beautiful!

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 263914

Bath time black beans (say that 5 times fast!) and an undignified shaved belly...I love my baby she's so damn adorable. I was just thinking today how happy I am that she decided my doorstep was the place to frequent:)
"Talk to the beans, cuz the face ain't listening."

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is indeed adorable, and I can see why you feel that way! I love ALL cats, but the panfurs are my favorites, aesthetically -- so stylish, elegant, glossy, and beautiful!
TYSM... and agreed, I love all cats too, and if course I love all my babies equally if not differently (in case they happen to be reading this lol), but it's true the panfurs are a bit magical...