Cat Litter Review

Mystikal kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
47182_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1486131992_.jpg
Out of all the cat litter I've tried this one is the best so and by far. My Uncle purchased the cat litter off the internet. It is Dr.Elseys cat litter. It's for a single or multi-cat household. No matter if I clean the litter every day or wait for a couple of days there's no strong odor. I've posted threads on the 3 cats that are currently live in my household. If anyone has questions about what cat litter to try for either a single or multi-cat household, try this one!
This cat litter is so amazing and remarkable I give it 5 paws.:bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
View attachment 187337 Out of all the cat litter I've tried this one is the best so and by far. My Uncle purchased the cat litter off the internet. It is Dr.Elseys cat litter. It's for a single or multi-cat household. No matter if I clean the litter every day or wait for a couple of days there's no strong odor. I've posted threads on the 3 cats that are currently live in my household. If anyone has questions about what cat litter to try for either a single or multi-cat household, try this one!
This cat litter is so amazing and remarkable I give it 5 paws.:bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw:
Hello! :wave3:

If you want more people to see this, the best thing to do is write a review in our review section. :thumbsup:

Here is the item:

Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter

You'll see a gray bar that says "rate and review". Once you rate it, it will give you the option to review it.