Cat Grass

Ashley Guadarrama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I grew cat grass and my upstairs neigbors threw bleach water from the top and it landed on my cat grass do i throw it away or rinse it out is it still safe for my cats to eat it.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello A Ashley Guadarrama , please throw away the cat grass and clean up the area and make sure that it is clear of any remnant bleach. You do not know how much bleach is there and to be safe, throw away the cat grass and give a good clean up wherever the bleach landed. You do not want your cat to ingest any bleach :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ashley Guadarrama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello A Ashley Guadarrama , please throw away the cat grass and clean up the area and make sure that it is clear of any remnant bleach. You do not know how much bleach is there and to be safe, throw away the cat grass and give a good clean up wherever the bleach landed. You do not want your cat to ingest any bleach :wink:
I will thank you very much.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I agree to toss it. No point taking any chanced with chemicals.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, she threw bleach water from up above you? She could have blinded someone if you were looking up!?

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very rude of your neighbour! I'm glad you knew about it and could throw the cat grass away. That's what I would've done for sure, no point in taking chances.