Cat Food Deals Forum?

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Petco black Friday wasn't NEARLY as scary as I thought it'd be. I got there just a little before they opened at 7 and I was the only car in the lot. No lines, no crowd, got most all I wanted. I the deals online were technically better but the cashier checked from her phone and swore the prices I was paying were better, and I didn't feel like arguing over $6 or so.

I got a tiny reindeer antlers hat to try and stick on one of my cats. I have 3 to attempt it on. If I die tonite it was nice knowing all of ya.

It went so smooth and fast at Petco I decided to hit Duluth Trading Co. afterwards... It was nice and quiet at first, but by the time I was done shopping, the store and the parking lot had become a zoo and it was a bit frightening but I lived and didn't have any fender benders. I did get Boyfie's favorite pants and my favorite undies nice and cheap tho. ;)

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a tiny reindeer antlers hat to try and stick on one of my cats. I have 3 to attempt it on. If I die tonite it was nice knowing all of ya.
Three cats wore them for up to 20 seconds before they removed them, but Yue was sport enough to keep it on for about five minutes and let us take photos.

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
47c for Fancy Feast at petsmart Canada! Lots of cat treats 50% off too.
I bought two cases at that price today!! Woohoo!! And Nutro was $1 a can as well as Pro Plan true nature....so I bought a pile of those too.

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chewy had some great deals today. I took advantage of the deal on Wild Calling since I've never tried it before considering it's so darn expensive. The 24 case of 5.5oz duck was originally $47.76 which I got for $23.88 and the beef was on sale for $21.48 from $42.96! I saved an extra $6.60 off a 24 case of 3oz cans of Against the Grain too. Wish I had a bit more spending money today, I'd have gone crazy buying all the things. :lol:

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok not food going in, but for food coming out--Anyone who uses pine pellets for litter, Petco has "Try Feline Pine FREE" rebate coupons by the Feline Pine for a rebate up to $17.99.

I buy my pellets at Tractor Supply, which is a 40 lb bag for $6. The 40lb bag at Petco is $19.99 (good gawd!), but with the rebate it's only $2.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The top coupon for Petsmart Treat Trail game is $15 off 80.
Wellness also put an ad up on Facebook for $5 off Complete Health, which you can use on dry or canned. I picked up 3 5.5 oz cans at Petsmart for less than $1
登录或注册即可查看 - that is the link to their Facebook ads, but it's internal so they scrambled the tag.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harris Teeter grocery eVic customers bogo 48 oz bags of I and Love and You kibble as well as a $3 off one bag any size ecoupon to load to card.
Possible $1.99 plus tax
sale ends 12/18 coupon exp 12/22

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chewy is doing wet bogo on Sheba, Crave, and a few others.

Looks like the ones that participate in Perfect Portions.

And some Iams

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can never find things I need on the Today's Deals. Thanks for linking that. There were also bogo on certain Iams and Nutro cans.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Drs Foster and Smith have a 40% off coupon right now that works on cat food! Just got a 24 pack of 3 oz instinct chicken cans for about $19.

Code is HEALTH40. Ends 12/29

Screenshot_20181228-110525.png

Last edited: