Cat Food Deals Forum?

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's really easy to play too! I JUST earned 15% off of $60 as well. I probably won't need to go to the store again for THAT big a purchase before it expires on the 16th but I figured I'd note it here regardless!

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got the 20% off $100, and it doesn't say it excludes food.
What to do what to do hmmmmmm I've got two weeks on this coupon.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Petco has all Weruva cans (regular weruva, cats in the kitchen, stews, bff) buy 4 get 1 free right meow :)

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Merrick is on sale at Pet Valu for any Canadians...buy 4 get one free. I’m going to get more today as my guys seem to love Merrick. Performatrin Ultra is also buy 4 or 5 and get one free.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I grabbed that deal on Miko. We got the Chicken + Vegetables and tried it last night, it was a HIT!!! Smelled delicious, I was actually a little jealous.

We also grabbed more of the Tiny Tiger. (My previous case was from a friend who got the beef whose cats didn't love it, but mine sure did!) I ordered the turkey flavor for half off, it was also liked very much by my kitties.

Right now Chewy also has their American Journey half off first bag. We'll be giving that a shot if the offer is still up by my next order. :)

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
You may have heard some rumors about Petco doing a cat food reset... The rumors are true!! I walked in to this in the North Conway New Hampshire store today right by the door .. Small cans were 30 and 40 cents big cans were 50 cents ..

Some dry foods were also a steal!

I got all the food in this pic for $34.09!! :eek:
IMG_20181027_194338_435.jpg
Tallulah can't wait to get right into 'em!! :flail:

Honestly I would have grabbed WAY more if I'd had more money. :bawling: But I'm feeling quite lucky with all we did get. :)

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I'm checking out petco tomorrow just incase. I think ours may have reset a month ago.

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You may have heard some rumors about Petco doing a cat food reset... The rumors are true!! I walked in to this in the North Conway New Hampshire store today right by the door .. Small cans were 30 and 40 cents big cans were 50 cents ..

View attachment 259350

Honestly I would have grabbed WAY more if I'd had more money. :bawling: But I'm feeling quite lucky with all we did get. :)
Is that a bunch of Natural Balance I see there? Hard to see the labels, lol.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Is that a bunch of Natural Balance I see there? Hard to see the labels, lol.
YUPPP!! I don't even know if my cats like them yet, but for 30 cents a can I don't care!
Whatever they hate will just go to the cat shelter I volunteer at. :)

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YUPPP!! I don't even know if my cats like them yet, but for 30 cents a can I don't care!
Whatever they hate will just go to the cat shelter I volunteer at. :)
Lol!! Natural Balance is buy 9 get 3 free right now near me, I thought about it but we are pretty stocked up so I will wait for the next sale. Hard to not buy it all though!

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW, that's a GREAT deal. Not sure if they have it here in North Carolina. I was at Petco today and did not see any bargain on cat food. My trick to safe a bit more of money is going to boutique pet stores and asking if they have free samples of cat food. Last week I got a whole huge bag full of different food, but it was kibble food, but the quality brands.

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What I do not like from the Weruva/BFF brands is the it's mostly based in fish meat. All their cans are usually filled with half gravy and just three thin strips of meat.

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What I do not like from the Weruva/BFF brands is the it's mostly based in fish meat. All their cans are usually filled with half gravy and just three thin strips of meat.
I agree for the most part. I don’t give my two fish, and there is a lot of gravy....at least from the few we have tried. I wish so so much that we could get the Weruva pates in Canada.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petco emailed last night with a $10 off $30 coupon good for today through the fourth. I don't know if the coupon is specific to my Pals rewards.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While at the same time, Petsmart is going Friends and Family and you can print a 15% off coupon to take in with you

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Dang, I didn't get the Petco $10 off $30 .. Womp!

But whilst thoroughly looking for it, I did find another $5 reward I didn't realize I had, so I loaded that at least. :)

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise

View attachment 259350

I went back today and grabbed moar. I basically grabbed everything left that I felt comfortable feeding, which at this point was Halo. I'm actually not a huge fan of the brand, but it's not terrible either.... Being clearance, and my $10 in rewards, the $10 coupon (that took an extra day to get to my email haha), plus a bunch of Halo coupons... I got all this for under $30
20181103_114443.jpg
I looked at prices online when I got home and this woulda been over $300 full retail. What a rush! I feel like a champ.

Last edited:

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did something like that when they did a big closeout on guinea pig food years ago. Felt like a champion. :rock:

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sad...I have checked all the Petcos in my area and none have any sort of cat food on clearance. Either they aren't doing the reset, or they've already done it and all the cheap stuff is gone.