Cat Breed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

simon6870

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He was a very sweet and loving cat. An A$$h*le neighbor moved and threw him out. I finally got him to trust us and took him to the vet. He had lukemia and a brain tumor(Lymphoma) and unfortunately had to put the sweet boy down. Was just wondering if anyone knew what breed he was. I have two Maine Coons and was going to bring him in.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its surely alike the most of cats. Domestic. If longhair or shorthair isnt entirely clear on the pic; if tail is bushy so longhair.
The pattern is tabby. As I dont see clearly the pattern on his side nor back, he may even be a ticked tabby.

ps. Do I see some spots? If so, he could be a spotted tabby... Difficult to see for me on this pic.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could anybody tell me what breed of cat this is?View attachment 392502
So sorry for your loss of your kitty 🤗 run free sweet boy 🐾🌈🐈
I think he looks like a blue mackerel ticked tabby, not a pb but a dlh. He was gorgeous 😻. He does look longhair to me here and like he could have had a touch of forest cat in him. Living outside can drastically affect a lh kitties fur, I have a kitty I have been trying to trap for over a year now, she showed up first dumped as a big fluffy forest cat look a like and a year later her fur is 1/3 the floof, it is terrible. I hope I can get her inside soon.
TY so much for trying to save him and give him a better life. ❤ I have recently lost two of my outdoor kitties who I tried to save and I know how painful it is. Hugs to you.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a domestic longhair possibly ticked or classic tabby. I would first bring the cat to the vet before having him be with your cats as he looks to be unwell. You should not see the third eyelids like that.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a domestic longhair possibly ticked or classic tabby. I would first bring the cat to the vet before having him be with your cats as he looks to be unwell. You should not see the third eyelids like that.
He passed away.