Cat Abuse!!!! aka Halloween Costumes

purrsngrrs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
These are some of the pics which were shared by some of my fans on my Persian Cats fan page on Facebook...  We hold Halloween contest ever year.

Last edited by a moderator:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those Persians in costumes are adorable.  Please don't take offense but Persians have that constant PO'd look on their face and that makes them even more adorable in costumes.

locajedi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

this is my little angel.  the first and last time that I dressed her for Halloween, 2 years ago. I should have put devils horn on her instead, she was VERY upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Those are all great! :clap:

My Nina Rose in her "Kitty of the Sea" costume.

OMG! I love the costume! :lol3: That's awesome!

this is my little angel.  the first and last time that I dressed her for Halloween, 2 years ago. I should have put devils horn on her instead, she was VERY upset.
:clap::clap:

:lol3::lol3::lol3: She looks pretty sweet.

locajedi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

here's my other cat. this is her first Halloween, I don't think she wants to do this next year. she wouldn't let me put the horns on her so I had to take a picture of the horns and use Photoshop.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
here's my other cat. this is her first Halloween, I don't think she wants to do this next year. she wouldn't let me put the horns on her so I had to take a picture of the horns and use Photoshop.
That's funny.

csts

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Charvone was also a Devil, but it was last year. This is actually a dog costume, so that is why it may look a little short. He tolerates being in costume very well. In the last picture, he sat in the box of candy I was giving out.

This year, Char-Char is going to be a Jedi (Obi-Wan Kenobi or Qui-Gon Jinn?) and Sakura-chan (we got her only last month) is going to be Slave Leia, both also dog costumes. I'm waiting until the day of Halloween to dress them up (and take pictures) so they can peer at the trick-or-treaters through the window or the metal screen door in costume (both are very friendly and calm, always trying to answer the door). I and my husband are going to sit outside to pass out candy so we don't have to worry about them having an opportunity to escape by constantly opening and closing the door.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My Charvone was also a Devil, but it was last year. This is actually a dog costume, so that is why it may look a little short. He tolerates being in costume very well. In the last picture, he sat in the box of candy I was giving out.

This year, Char-Char is going to be a Jedi (Obi-Wan Kenobi or Qui-Gon Jinn?) and Sakura-chan (we got her only last month) is going to be Slave Leia, both also dog costumes. I'm waiting until the day of Halloween to dress them up (and take pictures) so they can peer at the trick-or-treaters through the window or the metal screen door in costume (both are very friendly and calm, always trying to answer the door). I and my husband are going to sit outside to pass out candy so we don't have to worry about them having an opportunity to escape by constantly opening and closing the door.
That sounds like fun. I live so far out, I get no trick-or-treaters. I take candy to my neighbor's kids and grandkids. (and the adults, too.)