Car Colors

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had 1 green, 3 blue, 1 gray, 1 tan and now I have a silver corolla. I love the car but I don't care for the color.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought very few cars in my life, I tend to keep them till their last breath.
Then I buy a new one, but I've never understood why the color I like, and that was available till the day before, gets suddenly and permanently unavailable on the day I buy the car.

Kal_shadowsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I bought very few cars in my life, I tend to keep them till their last breath.
Sounds like me.

I'm not too picky when it comes to color. I'm one of those over-practical people, so I just need something that has four wheels and runs.

My first car was a light blue station wagon. I drove that till I upgraded to a maroon Cavalier. Drove that till it became a deathtrap.

Upgraded to a gold Kia sedan which I dubbed my old lady car.

When the engine blew on that one early this year, a maroon SUV fell into my lap for a cool 700 dollars.

Before getting the SUV, I was so close to buying a banana car, a bright yellow Cavalier that was about 13 years old. I would have hated it, because that color is just too flashy for my personality, but living where I do, I needed a car.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first car, which I bought as a present to myself when I got out of the service, was a candy-apple red 1968 Mustang GT fastback. The only problem was, so many other people liked it that they kept running into It! I drove that car for 7 years, when I couldn't get premium leaded gas any more.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't really pick the color. I got the best used car that I could afford and it happens to be silver. If I could have bought any car I wanted I would have got a Toyota Rav 4 in blue. Or one of those super fancy SUVs that drive themselves in a dark brown/copper color.

I don't really want a silver car, but its what I got. My dad bought a truck and its red. I see a lot of them that color.and my mom has a green Toyota. I think its an uncommon color.