Cannot edit posts

catwheel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello.
I was wondering why I cannot edit (or even possibly delete) my posts.
I am on mobile and see no options anywhere to perform this action.

I was thinking of posting a picture but only temporarily (for privacy reasons) so I would really like to be able to delete it afterward.
I would also really like to be able to edit my horrible typos (thanks IOS).

If this is because I am a somewhat new member or if I’m just selectively blind and am not looking in the right location, please let me know.
Thank you.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, its has connection with you being new. I think the borderline is 25 or 30 posts.
You can ask the moderators for help. Click on the bell / flag, in the left down corner, and then explain what the problem is.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello.
I was wondering why I cannot edit (or even possibly delete) my posts.
I am on mobile and see no options anywhere to perform this action.

I was thinking of posting a picture but only temporarily (for privacy reasons) so I would really like to be able to delete it afterward.
I would also really like to be able to edit my horrible typos (thanks IOS).

If this is because I am a somewhat new member or if I’m just selectively blind and am not looking in the right location, please let me know.
Thank you.
:hellosmiley:and welcome to TCS!

Yes, StefanZ StefanZ is right on because you are still a fairly new member. If you've reached the Young Cat status and have a membership for 5 days with at least 20 posts to be able to edit your own posts for 120 minutes after submission.

Promotions and Benefits

Do introduce yourself and your kitties to the community here in New Cats on the Block