Canned Cat Food That Won't Kill Your Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It must be in the East or Mid West. I've never heard of it.
In this tiny town, we have Walmart and a Basha's that's about to go under.

Cats and Bees

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The only problem I have with buying anything online is that UPS claims my address doesn't exist and USPS will not do anything over 20 lbs.
I had this problem when I moved here. If you can talk to someone at your local UPS store, it can get resolved. I started on the website; sent them an email, and the local office called me. I was really shocked, tbh, but most people here are very friendly.

Edited to add: I also did this with FedEx.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It must be in the East or Mid West. I've never heard of it.
In this tiny town, we have Walmart and a Basha's that's about to go under.
Mostly Midwest to Eastern US. Some in California. It's like a budget trader Joe's.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trader Joe's we have...in Phoenix - two hundred some miles away.:)
We do have a CAL Ranch and Tractor Supply and a couple of pet stores in the neighboring town, but they are expensive.
Right now he's getting FF kitten wet and Simply Basic dry. This is about the best I'm going to get at this moment. He's doing well on it and has put on about 1 lbs already. He's supposed to be her size, judging by paws (ok, she's fat and needs a diet) he will get there eventually.
IMG_0002.JPG

BTW, went to the doc...have pneumonia

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are 2 Aldi stores in Sioux Falls now. So that's cool. They don't have a huge selection, but what they do have is good, and you can't beat their prices. I just have to remember to carry a quarter around so I can get a cart ;). I had to hide a quarter in the car so I only use it at Aldi.

The guy who started Aldi and the guy who started Trader Joe's are brothers. TJ's is more hipster-ish, and Aldi is gruff, no-nonsense German style---"we have 2 choices: take it or leave it. And bag your own stuff!"

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's supposed to be her size, judging by paws (ok, she's fat and needs a diet) he will get there eventually.
View attachment 276672

BTW, went to the doc...have pneumonia
I used to think that big paws=big cat. Then Sam came along. He has huge paws, but he's not that large. They really are out of proportion to his body size. So I guess sometimes cats can just have big feet!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise