Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AnnaLeyah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So, I've just got home with my kitty from the Vets office. She was poked several times with needles while there. She's a little freaked out. And it has taken her almost an hour to calmed down enough to lay down for more than 5 minutes.
Is there anything you do for your kitty after you come from a stressful vet visit?
(Treats are out of the option for her at the moment! :( She's too nauseous for it.)
Please take in mind that my little one is 14 years old with anxiety. She's angry at me but not too angry that she won't come to me for short cuddles.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Just leave her alone to get over it, otherwise she thinks you are getting up again for another vet visit.

She'll probably be a little off for a day or so after the jabs. Once she's over it, she'll be back to her old self again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AnnaLeyah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just leave her alone to get over it, otherwise she thinks you are getting up again for another vet visit.

She'll probably be a little off for a day or so after the jabs. Once she's over it, she'll be back to her old self again.
Thank you~ I've been trying to leave her be. She's come up for cuddles more than a couple of times. I just wish she would sleep when I get up to get food or even just to go to the bathroom. She seems so tired yet she won't sleep. I guess I'm just being worried and I've gotten some great advice here in the past ♥