Calico, Tabby, Brindle??

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

@Monster Mousie  I took her yesterday to scan for a chip....no luck. I got her checked for FeLV/FIV since I just lost my Gary to FeLV,  she was neg. I got her updated on all of her vaccines, dewormed, and even got flea prevention put on her although she didn't have a single flea.  They shaved her belly a bit to look for a tattoo or scar to indicate spay but she wasn't.....she was a little lumpy so may be in early stages of pregnancy. Thanks, she is a beauty!  
so you might have a house full of little ones soon? 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amandag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know...The vet felt "lumps" I made sure they used "killed" vaccines only just Incase. She does have a big belly and is eating a lot but I'm not sure if it's not just from having access to food. She is itching her chin and ears even though I don't see anything im going to take her this week to check her out. So maybe they can tell more now. Because if she isn't I want to go ahead and spay her.

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not much red/orange for a calico, but as long as she has found her forever home that's all that matters! 

beach potato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am a newbie  and reading all these interesting posts has me wondering what my little rescue Feral could be, White with several shades of brown all over. 1/2 and 1/2 mask with dark nose. No red or orange. Clipped L ear tells me she is a Feral. Very affectionate and now stays in at night. Goes lizard hunting during the day. Explorer- OMG-I have seen her on the roof, up the palm tree and on the back neighbors fence. A major eating machine. Was very underweight went she showed up under my Corvette, which is a very low to the ground car. I estimate about 8 months old. I am in love. Being alone was no fun but now I have a very talkative companion. What a joy. I may call her Phantom, because of the mask on her face. Or sweetpea........I do find myself talking babytalk to her.....lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amandag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
​Glad she found you! Post some pictures and I'm sure someone can help you with her color patterns!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am not sure exactly what type of DSH she might be. She is beautiful,and is lucky to have a forever home with your family.Post more pics.Enjoy every moment with her.