Buying Lactated Ringer's Online?

javannalynn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Anyone know where I can get these cheap? I need the entire set up lines and needles. Just wondering if anyone has any good sites to check?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I'm sorry you didn't get a reply - I did a search engine search for lactate ringers cost and got some results. Maybe you could try that?
Also, there's this TCS thread discussion - it starts about a year ago and progresses so prices may not be too far off...
Where To Find Lactated Ringer's For Ckd Cat

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I bought my IV set-ups from Med-Vet. here's the link: Administration Sets | I.V. Administration Sets | Shopmedvet.com I got my needles from wherever I could find them. Usually I would just google for Terumo 19 or 20 x 1 gauge x 1 inch thin walled needles. In my opinion, those are the very best out there.

As far as lactated ringers, I used to get them at Walgreens. They used to have a deal for pet owners, but not sure if they have it anymore. But Costco probably has a good deal, and you don't have to be a member. Sometimes lactated ringers aren't available though, anywhere. If that's the case, soo if your Vet can issue a prescription for a different fluid.

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I get mine from MWI Animal Health, but I'm not sure if they do direct sales to the general public.