Bringing home another cat?

catcurls

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two kittens, one is a 2 month old female and the other is a 5 month old male. Is bringing home another 6 month old male cat a bad idea?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they spayed and neutered? How do they get along? Do you feel comfortable in terms of affording vet care, even an emergency?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcurls

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not spayed or neutered yet. They get along fine, they're both playful, and don't mind sharing food or the litter box. When they play rough, I get worried because the bigger cat is fat and heavy where as the little one is so tiny in comparison. Due to that reason we keep them separate at night but other than that they get along well. Financially, it is not a problem. Just worried about how they would all get along, especially since the two males may fight.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not spayed or neutered yet. They get along fine, they're both playful, and don't mind sharing food or the litter box. When they play rough, I get worried because the bigger cat is fat and heavy where as the little one is so tiny in comparison. Due to that reason we keep them separate at night but other than that they get along well. Financially, it is not a problem. Just worried about how they would all get along, especially since the two males may fight.
You will need to get them fixed before bringing anyone new home.