Blood in cats poo

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh sorry I see what you mean with the cone - that’s a good idea!! If this suit ends up failing well give that a go thank you! Hoping she recovers soon too - she has her check up Saturday so fingers crossed! Thanks ☺
You're welcome. I will say turning the cone around didn't work with my girl because when she would try to lay down her front paws were like stepping in and on the cone lol but it was a longer cone because she was a very sneaky girl and even with a cone on she was folding herself in half like a lawn chair to get to her incision site so we had to get a longer one... lol anyway I hope the suit works and if not I hope the cone works. If you can let us know how it goes after her check up.
I'm glad I could help with a little advice, just hope it all works for you. 💜💜

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

13raynerl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I’m back again haha - your advice really helps so just wondering your thoughts on her scar. I’m not sure if it’s slightly swollen or if it looks okay. I know she has her check up tomorrow but if it needs checking beforehand then it’s good to know! Photos below 😊

Attachments

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m back again haha - your advice really helps so just wondering your thoughts on her scar. I’m not sure if it’s slightly swollen or if it looks okay. I know she has her check up tomorrow but if it needs checking beforehand then it’s good to know! Photos below 😊
It looks ok it doesn't need any immediate attention or anything. But if you are concerned you can call the vet and ask if you can send them the picture and see what they say. But honestly I do think she is looking good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

13raynerl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just thought I’d update and say check up was all good - healing well and no issues! Just need to keep her in the cage and t-shirt this week and then can slowly introduce her back to normal life! Thanks all 😊

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought I’d update and say check up was all good - healing well and no issues! Just need to keep her in the cage and t-shirt this week and then can slowly introduce her back to normal life! Thanks all 😊
That's great to hear!!! I bet she will be so ready to be able to run around and play...
I know when I got Gabby spayed (she had some minor complications healing so it took longer) she was so ready to play and run around when she was able to lol.. she had the zoomies multiple times a day for a few days then calmed back down to her normal self. She just was so excited to not have any restrictions lol.
Again I am so happy she is healing well. Thank you so much for the update!! I hope you have a great day