Black Cats Only

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
so I missed yet another photo competition this month :doh:

Here's what could have been my entry, had I paid more attention; Pantera is just relieved that the heat has finally ended. She shows her joy of cooler weather by knocking Billy and Pimenta around- just playing with Billy Pantera has already knocked over a full table and two chairs ( :shocked: ), as well as knocked a loaded backpack and a bag off the sofa. All while tossing Billy around like a ragdoll (He loves it, Billy always goes back for more)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so I missed yet another photo competition this month :doh:

Here's what could have been my entry, had I paid more attention; Pantera is just relieved that the heat has finally ended. She shows her joy of cooler weather by knocking Billy and Pimenta around- just playing with Billy Pantera has already knocked over a full table and two chairs ( :shocked: ), as well as knocked a loaded backpack and a bag off the sofa. All while tossing Billy around like a ragdoll (He loves it, Billy always goes back for more)

Pantera is so GORGEOUS! And obviously strong and strong-willed. She definitely needs to be in a TCS contest! :hearthrob: :bigeyes::hearthrob::goldstar::loveeyes: Very glad the weather is better for you all.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
View attachment 469464
Our new black 2 year old lady! Name is still to be determined. We have a few ideas but we'll see in a few days when we know more about her character

Congratulations on the new family member! :clapcat: Be sure to let us know what her name is when you decide on it. :)