Black Cats Only

kurocatlady

Amateur Cat Lady
Young Cat
Purraise
Bruno says thank you! Calo is such a handsome lucky dude!

I wish all kitties could live indoors, but in Singapore community cats are a common sight at housing estates because TNR and animal welfare laws have only started gaining traction in recent years thanks to the local animal welfare groups that fought really hard. Cats are also banned as pets in public housing (that's majority of the population), not that anyone cares because a lot of public housing dwellers like myself still have cats, but that means cat ownership is unregulated so you get idiots abandoning cats or letting their pet cats outdoor to roam un-neutered. Land here is limited and expensive so it's challenging for shelters to operate. Fosterers are always in high demand too, so local animal welfare communities welcome the idea of community cats as long as there are caregivers to neuter them and feed them.

BRUNO is such a handsome panfur and he needs a loving permanent family and home! *My angel Calo in the Mojave* *He supports the idea of a loving indoor-only life for every cat and kitten!*

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kieka Kieka HOW GORGEOUS!!!
kurocatlady kurocatlady Yes, I read Animals 24/7 online and subscribed to its print precursor of the same name. They cover global animal news, and I have read of Singapore, which in so many ways is a model society IMHO. Hopefully TNR and keeping cats indoors will gain massively in popularity as more indivuduals like yourself, and groups, advocate for these important improvements in cat's (and people's, whether cat-loving or not) lives.
IMG_1657.JPG
No, not some strange new form of feline! It's Calo and Rani angels in their favorite chair. :redheartpump::hearthrob:

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Why thank you! Amber and Jade are flattered:) believe it or not, they are not as twinny as they first appear ...Jade is tiny and lithe, Amber is larger. Also, eye shape and color are different, and Jade is bold and vocal, Amber is quieter and sweeter...this captures how they look to me on a daily basis...
20181115_160646.jpg
Jade
20181115_161344.jpg

Amber

I realize this still may not help if you don't know them lol

Myjedicats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all! I love looking at pictures of your pretty babies! There is just something about black cats. I have two. Obi Wan Catobi literally walked in our door about 4 years ago and adopted us. Anacat Skywalker followed us home last year, during a walk. The first picture shows their personalities and about the only way to tell them apart. Anacat (Ani) usually looks surprised and Obi looks irritated.
17F8EAB0-D260-4679-9030-23114C8C38CE.jpeg
3855824C-BA0F-49BE-8FA1-82F516E53102.jpeg
7DFBB44E-BDE3-4430-A5C7-36F6A4FFAE04.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all! I love looking at pictures of your pretty babies! There is just something about black cats. I have two. Obi Wan Catobi literally walked in our door about 4 years ago and adopted us. Anacat Skywalker followed us home last year, during a walk. The first picture shows their personalities and about the only way to tell them apart. Anacat (Ani) usually looks surprised and Obi looks irritated. View attachment 266159 View attachment 266160 View attachment 266161
Hello Myjedicats Myjedicats , Obi and Ani! Aren't you gorgeous, you two? :bigeyes::bigeyes:

Sammiches

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello all! I love looking at pictures of your pretty babies! There is just something about black cats. I have two. Obi Wan Catobi literally walked in our door about 4 years ago and adopted us. Anacat Skywalker followed us home last year, during a walk. The first picture shows their personalities and about the only way to tell them apart. Anacat (Ani) usually looks surprised and Obi looks irritated. View attachment 266159 View attachment 266160 View attachment 266161
Actually I can tell them apart(at least I think I do) aside from the look of their expressions. Ani has a strong yellow/slightly green tinted eyes and Obi has strong green/slightly yellow tinted eyes.

I'm not sure if it's just this way in pictures but in the first picture Obi is on the top and Ani bottom, then the third picture should be Obi is the further cat while Ani is the one closer to us.

Overall, beautiful cats!