Black Cats Only

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If wont let me make this picture the right way. <sigh>. But this is Mavis. We just adopted her. She had been in the shelter for 4 months. I couldn't take it anymore and decided she needed to come live with us.
Mavis is beautiful -- I love her big ears and glossy coat! Thank you for making her a beloved member of your family and may she live long and PAWS-PURR!

Sammiches

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

If wont let me make this picture the right way. <sigh>. But this is Mavis. We just adopted her. She had been in the shelter for 4 months. I couldn't take it anymore and decided she needed to come live with us.
That's what happened to my Luna and thank you for rescuing Mavis!

Luna was 2 months when she was taken in and 6 months when I found her. I was surprised at how long a kitten could stay at the shelter and ended up calling in "sick" from work for two days(which got me in a little bit of trouble because it was weekends lol) and ended up taking her home. She was a bit destructive at first and jumping on ceiling fans but now she goes to sleep when I sleep and reminds me to brush her teeth most night.

The thing about the adoption was originally I was looking for a 2~4 year old cat so that I would know their personalities from the start and was also looking for a tabby or grey colored cat as I always loved the fur pattern/colors. That was til I found Luna calling out to me and the rest is history. Things don't always go as planned but it may be just as good if not better :)
Luna Pedastal.png

Last edited:

kurocatlady

Amateur Cat Lady
Young Cat
Purraise
“Is my chauffeur finally here?! I've waited all night!”
Bruno waiting for his ride. Sadly that's not my bicycle or I'd have given him one!

Bruno is a community cat living in my neighbourhood estate and he usually hangs out here below my apartment block, chilling with other kitties and waiting to be fed.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
“Is my chauffeur finally here?! I've waited all night!”
Bruno waiting for his ride. Sadly that's not my bicycle or I'd have given him one!

Bruno is a community cat living in my neighbourhood estate and he usually hangs out here below my apartment block, chilling with other kitties and waiting to be fed.
BRUNO is such a handsome panfur and he needs a loving permanent family and home!
IMG_1001.JPG
*My angel Calo in the Mojave* *He supports the idea of a loving indoor-only life for every cat and kitten!*