Black Cats Only

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

Ed is a beautiful girl
My black boy is named Panthera which sounds like a girl's name because I got him from people who said he was a girl. Took me one day to discover he was an altered male so it was not obvious unless you felt around on his belly and found a surprise. By then he was already used to his name so I decided to keep it. After all, he looks like a mini-panther and the big cats' scientific name is Panthera panthera.

kytty kachan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My handsome boy Max...lives with my parents but we've had him (and his black and white brother) since I was fourteen. He gets mad at me for leaving him - the first day I'm back he ignores me except to bite if I come close, then the next day he'll wake me up by sitting on my head at 6am and we're buddies again. I've never known a more intelligent cat. Or a cat with such a sweet tooth...weirdo.

Ahhh I miss him! I get to see him in three weeks!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I see you also live in SoCal! Do you want one of the kittens by any chance??
Oh I do wish  could, they are so cute. BUT, I already have one sleek black boy
, age 8,  one medium haired black boy
 , age 4 as a foster although I don't think he'll ever find another home and two other old lady cats, a Birman
and a Persian
, both 16 years old. My landlord does not know about my black ones and neither do my neighbors, they are indoors only and my patio is enclosed so people can't see in there either as it is on the second floor. 

I also do not want a young cat because I do not want my cats to outlive me.
  So yes, I would WANT one or both but NO, I can't take one or both. 

sifl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Oh I do wish  could, they are so cute. BUT, I already have one sleek black boy
, age 8,  one medium haired black boy
 , age 4 as a foster although I don't think he'll ever find another home and two other old lady cats, a Birman
and a Persian
, both 16 years old. My landlord does not know about my black ones and neither do my neighbors, they are indoors only and my patio is enclosed so people can't see in there either as it is on the second floor. 

I also do not want a young cat because I do not want my cats to outlive me.
  So yes, I would WANT one or both but NO, I can't take one or both. 
I understand completely :) I was all set to adopt one out to my dad's coworker, but her landlord wanted a $500 pet deposit! So, needless to say, that fell through. xP

But if you happen to know anyone who wants a kitten, please let me know

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I understand completely :) I was all set to adopt one out to my dad's coworker, but her landlord wanted a $500 pet deposit! So, needless to say, that fell through. xP

But if you happen to know anyone who wants a kitten, please let me know
The lady who came to look at my black boy is still interested in a black kitten. I've sent her an e-mail that you have these kittens. I'm waiting for a reply. She had set up an appt  to see another kitten but then that fell through and she was looking to set up a different date. Shall I send the pic of those blue-eyed beauties to her? How old are they now?

Last edited:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

sifl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

got an e-mail, she said "no kittens, I'm too old for that and don't want to go and have them fixed, shots and all that stuff", this is why she had looked at my foster who is 4 years old. Oh well, I tried. 
Ah, that's okay. Thank you for trying! :)